JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure this is the right post... But I've been wanting to have a treasure gun, something that I'd hold onto and be proud of. I got a Minx (know that's a weird treasure gun), and I found a cool kit online that includes a trigger, safety and safety pin, hammer, mag baseplate, safety, tip up barrel release and grip screws, all finished in gold. I was wondering about a good place in the Seattle area to have these installed? Idea of the price? Sorry if this is the wrong forum

Also, I'd like to get it engraved, some traditional style like an old cowboy gun or some 1911's. Know there's not much room to engrave... But I was wondering about a place and a potential price. If the intricate stuff is too expensive, maybe just some sort of skull and crossbones on my P22.

Thanks guys!

Thanks man, appreciate it. There's also an astra cub 22 for sale which would be kind to engraving. Take a look at these, way cool. This is akin to what I'm going for.

I just called Seattle Engraving, they DO NOT engrave firearms. From what I've learned online, only gunsmiths can do engraving. I'm puzzled as to why it's difficult to find someone in the greater Seattle area who does this.

I just called Seattle Engraving, they DO NOT engrave firearms. From what I've learned online, only gunsmiths can do engraving. I'm puzzled as to why it's difficult to find someone in the greater Seattle area who does this.

I know/met a guy near you who does phenomenal engraving on folding knives Tom Ferry knife maker, I have held some of his work and if, I could afford I would have him engrave my gun/knife. Look him up he is a true artist

I know Tom well, I have had him engrave a knife I gave as a gift. He truly is amazing.

You need to be prepared for what it cost though, A rough estimate is a grand a square inch for dense detailed engraving

Our company C & M Trophy Co. 425-775-3605 has been engraving guns for several years now below is a AR receiver I just recently did it shows not only text but graphics. We are just 20 minutes from Seattle. The price depends on the gun and what is being lasered but it starts from $20 on up.

20140527_165047.jpg

NFA depth is for identification as in letters or numbers. Picture project don't need to be a certain depth from what I understand as it is not identification of the manufacturer. We are able to do NFA engrave depth with our rotary engraver for identification purposes. If you would like an image engraved we recommend the laser engraver as it is able to do percentages of black to give the image depth as shown in the skull above. If you would like the image rotary engraved we would need to see the image 1st as line drawing is better for the rotary engraving. The pictured project above with set up was $60.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top