JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gun is absolutely amazing, unfortunately I need the $$ now. Comes with Gunsite case and Wilson Combat mags. Now for the fun details on the gun. First the important, build info according to the Gunsmithy:
"I built that gun on a Caspian frame and slide, Kart barrel and Ed Brown and Wilson parts for the rest. IIRC, the lower was done in NP3, the upper is blued, I did the inlay on the Raven with Silvaloy silver solder, so it’s pretty much permanent."

Now the fun story behind it- The gun was ordered by Hans Vang (VangComp) for his good friend Robert Parsons (founder of Godaddy.com and Marine). Gun was custom serial #'d to Mr Parsons Unit# (Delta 1 XX- as pictured. Full serial # available to serious buyers).

Gun is $2500, will ship to FFl.

Trades added- Will consider trades on DW Guardian 9mm, nice AR pattern 308 rifles, Short Action Savage model 10 or Remington 700 in 223 or 308, or possibly nice optics.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.