JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey yall.

JR here, just moved from the sun and rain to the clouds and rain. You got some great food here.

Rundown: libertarian, 31, live downtown, atf should be a store not a politicized branch of gov.

You're going to be cold for about a year until you acclimate. I knew a guy that moved here from Florida that would wear a down coat all summer the first year he was here.
I got a picture of several of us guys standing around in shorts and tee shirts and he's wearing that coat all zipped up. He stayed here about 5 years then moved to Arizona, he couldn't take it.

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it! :)

When I came home from the Korean DMZ, It was -33f when I flew out! I got home to mild, wet old PDX and immediately caught the worst cold in my life! I don't know where I got the virus, but the damp weather was miserable, I couldn't warm up for a couple of weeks!
But don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fiiiiine! :D

Welcome,
Give it a year or two and you will find yourself working in the yard thinking it must be 85 or 90, look at the actual temp and its 62. That's when you know you have acclimated.

Welcome. You'll enjoy many advantages here over Bah-stin: milder weather, easier access to firearms (for now), close to many outdoor activities, etc. But if you live downtown don't try to drive your "caw".

I'm starting to warm up to the city. It's not as bad kookoo liberal wise in the area I live in. My ccw apparently is out until jan?! That's the only "wtf" moment I've had thus far.
2 weeks in Florida.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top