JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The one thing it has going for it is amazingly it's very comfortable to hold. The stock fits me perfectly. The only thing that's missing is sights. This was a project that got interrupted before sights were mounted so I thought I just might drill and tap it and mount something on it to see if it actually will shoot. To have it shootable would be a hoot.

Drill, tap and mount is something I can relate to, but as far as that rifle is concerned, it is a piece only an owner could love! I'd like to know how it shoots.

Okay, I take back everything I said at the beginning of this thread on page 1. I guess you can be embarrassed by your firearm. When I saw the pics of the "modified" Arisaka, I started getting queezy and a headache came on.
Back in 1981, I had a nearly fully intact Arisaka with the Chrysanthemum and airplane sights, the bayonet was missing but obtainable. Back then when I got it, I thought it was a typical battle worn ugly WW2 rifle. After seeing this one, mine was a thing of beauty.
My condolences!
Kamikaze Bob

... a Walther P99 that the SN# started with something classy like FAG1XXX
giphy-20.gif

I had a couple of Davis 380 semiautos back in the 80s.
I never pulled a chrome one, but they are the guns that made me think of ALL striker-fired guns as cheap junk... yes, that included the new-fangled Glocks. I maintained that belief until about 10 yrs ago when l bought my XDM.
The last one (of 2 or 3 that l owned) fell through a rust hole in the floor of my old Int'l Scout ll on l-17 in AZ, somewhere between Black Canyon City and Flagstaff. Exact whereabouts unknown. An befittingly inglorious death.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top