JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very mixed answers!

If I were to pinpoint two that I want but likely will never own.

It would be.

PS90. I really want it, just not the caliber. If the caliber was more relevant, maybe.
1638199913067.jpeg
Voodoo 22lr. These things are pretty nuts accurate, extremely well built and overall extremely nice guns. I just can't justify the price for a plinker. Doesn't mean I don't want one!
1638200039193.jpeg

I sported one of these for a few years as a young buck in the Army and would LOVE to have one again, but even non-functioning replicas (just for a wall-hanger) are stupid money for what they are!

View attachment 1079556
As a DoD guest, I got to spend a morning heating up several barrels with one of those. Glad I wasn't paying to feed it. Much fun and very stable. This was short range, firing off the back of a Navy LPD, and I could pretty near stich my name with it.

Last Edited:
Here are just a few...

S&W Registered Magnum.
Gabbet-Fairfax Mars.
BAR (M1918 to 1918A2, including Colt Monitor).
Thompsons (real, select fire ones, no the semi-auto versions): 1921, 1928, M1/M1A1
M3 (not A1) "Grease Gun"

Then again, I thought I'd never own an AutoMag. Guess what...?

As a DoD guest, I got to spend a morning heating up several barrels with one of those. Glad I wasn't paying to feed it. Much fun and very stable. This was short range, firing off the back of a Navy LPD, and I could pretty near stich my name with it.
Try stitching your name with it after schlepping it (and 600 rounds) for 15-20 miles of mud and crud… 😵‍💫

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top