JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PY-2771_Feinwerkbau-800X-PCP-Air_1491592861.jpg
Feinwerkbau 800X PCP Air Rifle

M16A1 Full Auto
M16 was my first thought too.
Another would be the 'Chicago Typewriter' (Thompson sub-machinegun with a drum magazine).
And a suppressed Grease Gun in 45 acp.

I have fired all 3 and satisfied those curiosities somewhat, so I'm luckily not stuck with an itch that might cost me $20-30,000 or more (each) to scratch.

M16 was my first thought too.
Another would be the 'Chicago Typewriter' (Thompson sub-machinegun with a drum magazine).
And a suppressed Grease Gun in 45 acp.

I have fired all 3 and satisfied those curiosities somewhat, so I'm luckily not stuck with an itch that might cost me $20-30,000 or more (each) to scratch.
I joined the ARMY and shot both for free well kinda the M-16 and the grease gun and got to find out my blood type for free as well and was totally worth it !

I once owned a Colt Boa!! Like an idiot i wound up selling it. Try to find one today for under $10,000!!
I haven't heard of that gun so I looked it up. One of the first web pages was a blog for a link to an auction in 2017 and it sold for $17,250. That is mind blowing.

I looked that Colt Boa up too, amazing gun. Its been fun seeing what others would want and looking them up.

Johnson M1941
Winchester model 1886 in 45-70 24" or 26"barrel
Winchester model 1890 in .22short gallery barrel.
Colt 1872 open top in 44-40
Harold Plank .50cal Hawkins style pistol C&B
John Allen .40cal. Ohio style squirrel style rifle. 42" barrel Fiddleback Walnut stock.
Kodiak side by side 45-70

Its possible I may end up buying a couple of these at least as modern repops

What are some guns you would like to own but probably never will and for what reasons? Time, expensive, fun but not practical, just own too many already... etc.

I sported one of these for a few years as a young buck in the Army and would LOVE to have one again, but even non-functioning replicas (just for a wall-hanger) are stupid money for what they are!

D874E6B6-0F69-4B67-AA52-2064FFE0C7C7.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads