JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.50 BMG rifle.

Very few places to shoot it around here. Texas has very, very little public land - so you can't just drive out into the sticks, find a 1000 yard hill to hill spot, and blast away. And since that round can travel well over a mile, and its a state-jail felony to shoot across property lines - I wouldn't even feel comfortable shooting it on most 100 acre spreads here, because the terrain is a lot flatter than the PNW.

I'd also love a transferable M16. I've made friends with a gentleman here in TX who has one. When we were shooting a few weeks ago, he mentioned that the price on these things shot from the $10k-ish price point, to over $30-35k of late. That's 10k more than I paid for my car. As fun as M16's are - they're expensive to shoot! He has a .22LR upper and mag well adapter for his, which makes it fun and a lot cheaper to shoot, but still, its speeeeendy.

H&K P7, or any variant... :)

p7.jpeg

(The above is a one off custom long slide...)

.44 Automag and a Barret Light 50. Can't afford either, and probably wouldn't enjoy shooting them if I could, but hey, this is all about want, isn't it? Oh, and another vote for a Tommy gun. Later.

Dave

A Sharps Rifle in .45-70.

After many years Quigley re-runs & always having a 'fascination' for them I came close a few years ago on a very nice, used Shiloh Sharps - but I reconsidered at the last minute.

Money was not the issue but it was more a case of practicality. I really didn't want to get into dies & components and start loading another cartridge AND probably the biggest issue was owning guns I wasn't shootin enough already - specifically My WInchester Mod 94s I am really fond of - SO I decided to concentrate on them more - and really glad I did.

An RPG launcher along with the practice round that fires a 7.62x39 cartridge. :)
Be fun to try and nail a jackrabbit with one. :s0023:

While dreaming I may as well add in a Westley Richards Cased African Double with 3 sets of barrels. :rolleyes:

Having BT,DT with the tacticool ted stuff, I'd go for something that's actually useful such as a custom bolt gun or Cooper Arms rifle. Not sure what caliber.

The only problem, there's no value there. It would have to be I won the lottery and have nothing else to spend money on kind of thing.

A high-brow over-under upland shotgun would be nice too.

Having BT,DT with the tacticool ted stuff, I'd go for something that's actually useful such as a custom bolt gun or Cooper Arms rifle. Not sure what caliber.

The only problem, there's no value there. It would have to be I won the lottery and have nothing else to spend money on kind of thing.

A high-brow over-under upland shotgun would be nice too.
My dad just picked up a Cooper in 7mm STW a couple months ago.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top