JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Guns you want but will never own

I want this. For my lawn ornament. Added bonus : I don't even need ammo for it. It's enough that it pisses off the Liberal Neighbors.

Atomic_Cannon.png

Aloha, Mark

Glock 18……not a converted 17….because they are virtually non existent and crazy expensive.
Glock 7…..because it costs more than I make in a month. And it's too fragile. :D
Is there a real difference between the 18 made that way and a 17 with a "fun switch" ? Watching that video Hickok did with that one sure did make the damn thing look like it would be fun to have.

I never thought I would own a .338LM.
However, in a moment of weakness, I went through a lapse of better judgement.
My life is now complete.

20211127_234927[1].jpg

P.S. Please, no jokes about the Bushnell Forge. I can't afford a real scope yet.....

20211127_234927[1].jpg

Oh I have a list

Pederson Rifle- way to expensive.

Pederson device- no way to get it to work.

Lewis Gun/1919/Bren/Sterling/MP5/full auto AUG- to expensive and NFA.

Brown Bess carbine- black powders just a no, I think they'd be fun to shoot but having to care for them sounds exhausting, so I could never own one.

Norwegian Krag made under Nazi occupation- to expensive and to nieche

1917 Eddystone- I had one bought that turned up stolen in the BGC, and the other times I've tried to buy one it was either deactivated or sporterized, or was 2x what I was willing to pay, so I totally gave up trying. But I want one desperately.

Famas- to expensive and not enough we're exported to find one without being Gun Jesus.

Edit to add, if you're a picture no click guy like me, that's not a 12 gauge, it's a shoulder fired semiautomatic 20MM.

Last Edited:
Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range....

On a serious note, an MP5SD, an STG-44 and an SVT-40. Until I get out of the People's Republic of WA I won't be able to have either of the first 2 but I at least have a chance at getting an SVT-40.

What are some guns you would like to own but probably never will and for what reasons? Time, expensive, fun but not practical, just own too many already... etc.
Assuming we're talking about guns we can legally own, I'd say the FN PS90 and FiveseveN - they're fun to shoot, but the caliber is expensive and quick to disappear from store shelves.

The top of the list is an M1 Thompson just like this one.
Tommy.png
I did get to shoot one and it was as cool as I'd always dreamt it would be.

A few for me....

A original 1840's -1860's era Hawken Rifle...way too expensive , when they do pop up for sale.

A current made Hawken Rifle from the Hawken Shop...excellent rifles...
Just doesn't do anything that my custom Hawken Rifle copy can't....and a bit spendy for a safe queen.

One that ain't expensive...just tough to find and difficult to find in good shape...
A Savage 219 Single Shot Rifle in .30-30....
I had one once , but needed to sell...would love to have one again.

Bernardelii Bresca in 20 gauge....crazy expensive and difficult to find.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top