JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like a lot of shooters...I collect certain types, brands, and models of guns. I am partial to older guns in general but my two collections are S&W Model 64 revolver variants and Winchester .22's. Sort of odd choices but that's where my obsession lies. I started on the S&W's because out of all the handguns I've ever owned my first Model 64 was as close to perfection as I've owned. ( My opinion of course ) Later I discovered there were other, somewhat more rare variations such as 2", 3", round butt, pencil barrel, etc. also, it was a type that I could afford to collect.
The Winchester .22's began with my old favorite .22, a Model 69A. It was stolen years ago and I've been trying to make up for it ever since...and just couldn't seem to stop. How about you guys ? Why did you choose what you chose ?

Only black guns, the kind that are not used for hunting. I have more ak's than anything else right now, but I'm working on a few more ar's at the moment.

Whatever strikes my fancy. AR's (if/when the prices normalize),handguns, hunting rifles. I'd like a .357 revolver with a 4-6" barrel next. Probably going to get a muzzleloader soon too.

That's the great thing, there are so many tangents one can go down in this hobby.

1 is unique
2 is a pair
3 is a set
4 or more is a collection

I have a set of Remington 597's and a pair of 10/22's making a collection of Liberty Training Rifles :D

My handguns are a collection of unique guns.

001-20.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads