JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like a lot of shooters...I collect certain types, brands, and models of guns. I am partial to older guns in general but my two collections are S&W Model 64 revolver variants and Winchester .22's. Sort of odd choices but that's where my obsession lies. I started on the S&W's because out of all the handguns I've ever owned my first Model 64 was as close to perfection as I've owned. ( My opinion of course ) Later I discovered there were other, somewhat more rare variations such as 2", 3", round butt, pencil barrel, etc. also, it was a type that I could afford to collect.
The Winchester .22's began with my old favorite .22, a Model 69A. It was stolen years ago and I've been trying to make up for it ever since...and just couldn't seem to stop. How about you guys ? Why did you choose what you chose ?

Only black guns, the kind that are not used for hunting. I have more ak's than anything else right now, but I'm working on a few more ar's at the moment.

Whatever strikes my fancy. AR's (if/when the prices normalize),handguns, hunting rifles. I'd like a .357 revolver with a 4-6" barrel next. Probably going to get a muzzleloader soon too.

That's the great thing, there are so many tangents one can go down in this hobby.

1 is unique
2 is a pair
3 is a set
4 or more is a collection

I have a set of Remington 597's and a pair of 10/22's making a collection of Liberty Training Rifles :D

My handguns are a collection of unique guns.

001-20.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top