Guns You Collect

Reactions
Like a lot of shooters...I collect certain types, brands, and models of guns. I am partial to older guns in general but my two collections are S&W Model 64 revolver variants and Winchester .22's. Sort of odd choices but that's where my obsession lies. I started on the S&W's because out of all the handguns I've ever owned my first Model 64 was as close to perfection as I've owned. ( My opinion of course ) Later I discovered there were other, somewhat more rare variations such as 2", 3", round butt, pencil barrel, etc. also, it was a type that I could afford to collect.
The Winchester .22's began with my old favorite .22, a Model 69A. It was stolen years ago and I've been trying to make up for it ever since...and just couldn't seem to stop. How about you guys ? Why did you choose what you chose ?

Reactions
Only black guns, the kind that are not used for hunting. I have more ak's than anything else right now, but I'm working on a few more ar's at the moment.

Reactions
Whatever strikes my fancy. AR's (if/when the prices normalize),handguns, hunting rifles. I'd like a .357 revolver with a 4-6" barrel next. Probably going to get a muzzleloader soon too.

That's the great thing, there are so many tangents one can go down in this hobby.

Kimber Custom

Reactions
1 is unique
2 is a pair
3 is a set
4 or more is a collection

I have a set of Remington 597's and a pair of 10/22's making a collection of Liberty Training Rifles :D

My handguns are a collection of unique guns.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom