JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mayors and guns to Mexico: The Evergreen Connection

"According to a new report from the anti-gun Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG), from 2006 through 2008, Washington State was the source of 241 firearms recovered by Mexican authorities in relation to the bloody drug wars ripping that country...

"...Wilbur left KVI last fall, but he has been on this week substituting for the afternoon host at rival KTTH (770 on the AM dial) and we believe there is something he ought to know. A self-confessed resident of Duvall in east King County, his mayor is an MAIG member, according to the group’s website.

So, also, are the mayors of Auburn, Chewelah, Connell, Des Moines, Dupont, Ferndale, Kalama, Mesa, Millwood, Morton, Oakesdale, Pe Ell, Prosser, Seattle, Spokane and Tacoma..."

(AND WE DON'T WANT TO FORGET PORTLAND AND EUGENE!) :D

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

As if being mayor of Prosser isn't degrading enough. When I lived there the mayor was cited for discharging a firearm within city limits when he shot a skunk under a city building. Another former mayor, Linda A. Lusk, has been charged with having an inappropriate relationship with a 14-year-old boy.

Now the current mayor is in MAIG? It just gets worse and worse ;)

As if being mayor of Prosser isn't degrading enough. When I lived there the mayor was cited for discharging a firearm within city limits when he shot a skunk under a city building. Another former mayor, Linda A. Lusk, has been charged with having an inappropriate relationship with a 14-year-old boy.

Now the current mayor is in MAIG? It just gets worse and worse ;)

Oh, I dunno. It was starting to get interesting when you talked about shooting the skunk. :D

I recall writing about that in a past GUN WEEK, but it has been some time ago.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top