JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our house was broken into in the Washougal, WA area on 10/3/12. Several of our guns were stolen. I am posting here in hopes that someone sees them. Please let me know if you have any information.
1. Taurus Tracker .17 HMR revolver, fast fire II holographic sight. (stainless with black handle). Serial # DZ341924
2. Beretta PX4STORM sub compact 9mm semi-auto (all black). Serial # PZ11883
3. Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 38special hammerless revolver (all black). Serial # CPW0218
4. Ruger 204 rifle, Bushnell scope with adjustable objective (Stainless barrel synthetic stock) Serial # 791-97282
5. Marlin .17 HMR rifle with bull barrel (all black) Serial # MM91221A
6. Winchester model 70 featherweight 30-06, Leopold 3x9 vari x II scope. (wood stock, black barrel) This gun also had a couple of small brass pins passing through the stock.
7. Ithica 12 gauge pump action shotgun. (black barrel with wood stock)
I do not have serial numbers for the last 2 guns on my list, but they are far more important than any other items on this list. My grandfather gave me the 12 gauge pump, and my father and I purchased the 30-06 as my first rifle. Both of which I have had for many years with many memories. For those of you that have emotional attachments to items that were given to you by people you love I’m sure understand the value in memories far exceed any price an insurance agency can give.

J, so sorry about your guns, I hope you get them back! I had the same experience and I vividly remember the way the pit of my stomach felt. I truly sympathize with you! Ever since,I have posted a photo w/ serial# in a note book and the same info on a CD. The police actually recovered one! Good luck!

sorry to hear this, I know how you feel my home fell victim last june had 2 guns stolen that were in a small pistol safe they took safes with pistols inside and about 7 grand worth of stuff, Law Enforcement said break ins are becoming a regular thing now a days, I feel for all that goes through
this it SUCKS

What is your approx location in Washougal? I used to live in the Sunset Ridge community. There is tons of robberies there monthly. I was had a bunch of out side items stolen and basically was told by the police unless you have Serial numbers or personal identification numbers put into things they are unwilling to even look. They put it down on a report for insurance and that is all.

I wish you luck - you never know, on occasion things do get returned... A guy I used to work with was contacted by Chicago PD regarding a pistol he had given to an uncle several years earlier that had been stolen - I was surprised that they contacted him and returned in to him.

live in Vancouver side / was told by the Officer that there is no more funding or resources to spend time on these cases anymore and its
going to get worse with upcoming cutbacks,even if they catch them they just get let go in court he said,

sorry to hear this, I know how you feel my home fell victim last june had 2 guns stolen that were in a small pistol safe they took safes with pistols inside and about 7 grand worth of stuff, Law Enforcement said break ins are becoming a regular thing now a days, I feel for all that goes through
this it SUCKS

Yeah it definitely sucks all around. Sorry to hear the same happened to you.

What is your approx location in Washougal? I used to live in the Sunset Ridge community. There is tons of robberies there monthly. I was had a bunch of out side items stolen and basically was told by the police unless you have Serial numbers or personal identification numbers put into things they are unwilling to even look. They put it down on a report for insurance and that is all.
We live about 10 min east of fern prarie market, near Washougal River Rd. I am hoping that our serial numbers help the police locate our guns!

live in Vancouver side / was told by the Officer that there is no more funding or resources to spend time on these cases anymore and its
going to get worse with upcoming cutbacks,even if they catch them they just get let go in court he said,

Dang - sure hope that's not actually the case.

may i ask were they in a safe... i always wonder if real pros are going around prying open safes, or unbolting them from the ground some how and carrying them off!
either way bad luck, sory

may i ask were they in a safe... i always wonder if real pros are going around prying open safes, or unbolting them from the ground some how and carrying them off!
either way bad luck, sory

no, unfortunately we didn't have them in our safe. we moved in not too long ago and hadn't quite gotten settled yet. Side note - the robbers did seem experienced, they took the pillow cases off of our pillows and used them to transport our stuff.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top