JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got back from 4 days in Tillamook. No shortage of guns, ammo, primers or powder. Fred Meyer had their gun racks and pistols cases full. S&W, Ruger, Taurus, Sig and a few others. Prices were cheaper than most I have seen online lately, some less than $300.00. Lots of ammo in popular calibers but no .22. Here is the rub, ammo prices were way high like .38 Spl at $42.00 a box. Everything else followed this pricing but at least it was available. When I went in Tillamook Sporting Goods my eyes got as big as saucers and my tongue was dragging the ground. Guns galore, boxes and boxes of ammo of all kinds, lots of powder and primers. Almost seemed like the good old days except no .22. Ammo prices appeared to be lower than Freddies, 9mm at $24.00 a box, high but better than most. I needed primers so I bit on them, CCI at $7.50 a hundred, I know but beggar's can't afford to be choosey. Didn't price the guns as the grandchildren were getting antsy and my better half was giving me the look. I could have easily spent another couple of hours looking. Anyway we will now return you to your regularly scheduled programing.

With prices like that on ammo/components I will quit shooting for pleasure and KEEP what I have for if/when SHTF!

$7.50 for 100 primers? Did you AT LEAST get a good splooge of KY before you got to the check stand? I don't understand why people keep paying to be screwed. Now they know the suckers are there for the fleecing.

Thank you sir may I have another!

I realize it is overpriced considering that I paid $2.50 a hundred 8 months ago. I said so in my original post. I bought 200 of them to load my 50 rounds of .45 Colt brass that has been sitting in my reloading cabinet for 5 months waiting for non existent primers. Perhaps you would be so kind as to sell me some primers at $2.50 a hundred? What sir? Your silence is deafening. Not wanting to get in a pissing match with you, I don't like it the situation any better than you but I trying to point out with humor(a thing that is becoming extinct on this forum or any other nowadays) what I observed in the gun selling places out of the Portland area. At least they have something to sell.

Most of us locals refuse to step foot in Till Sporting Goods. That is where I'm gonna leave it. And yes his guns are WAY over priced.

As for Freddies, not alot of us, go there. Most of us locals have our own FFL dealers we go to. And try to avoid retail shops.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top