JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BS.........it isn't cheep in Amsterdam where it has been legal for decades and illegal sales are still prosecuted by the government. Just like illegal sales of alcohol. And tobacco are here. The legal sales in Holland have become such a problem that there is huge pressure to do away with it. It costs the country huge amounts in social issues like welfare and street crime.

If a 'weed' isn't cheap in Amsterdam then I suspect the goverment is overtaxing it--Marijuana has dropped from $300/ oz to $75/oz in Colorado--Guess why

Not me, I'm just in it for the legalization

Ah.

Not saying this is you... It continues to amaze me that adult men and women think of booze and drugs as a form of entertainment... especially those with kids. That said, now that Oregon has legal pot (not here in Union County), I keep kidding my old friends (I mean, we are old, some really old) that we oughta get stoned. So many aches and pains you know... why not just say screw it and zone out for awhile. o_O:eek::eek: :D

Ah.

Not saying this is you... It continues to amaze me that adult men and women think of booze and drugs as a form of entertainment... especially those with kids. That said, now that Oregon has legal pot (not here in Union County), I keep kidding my old friends (I mean, we are old, some really old) that we oughta get stoned. So many aches and pains you know... why not just say screw it and zone out for awhile. o_O:eek::eek: :D

You old folks might have a panic attack if you try weed

Somehow I don't associate good wacky tobacky with panic attacks... is that a thing? I hear the stuff is stronger today than it was in the 60s but it can't be popular if it causes panic attacks in old people.

I party regularly with a lady who is near 70 y/o & she doesn't have any problems
The trouble seems mostly linked to folks who use edibles without carefully considering what a 'proper' dosage might be and just go ahead and eat the whole piece
Lots of 100mg edibles available for people who should be taking 10mg

Last Edited:
Leave it to the marketing geniouses to complicate the crap out of a simple thing.

No offense intended, but it's hard for me to understand all the adults I know that "party" in one form or another. We went to camp and folks up there just wanted to party... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: How droll.

Leave it to the marketing geniouses to complicate the crap out of a simple thing.

No offense intended, but it's hard for me to understand all the adults I know that "party" in one form or another. We went to camp and folks up there just wanted to party... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: How droll.

I understand, my parents are hard working folks who almost never take time off for even a vacation & will never understand my interest in partying either--they also don't understand my desire to take every weekend off from work

I understand, my parents are herd working folks who almost never take time off for even a vacation & would never understand my interest in partying either--they also don't understand my desire to take every weekend off from work

My wife's folks were the same... she was raised on a farm and still works hard every day from sunup to sundown. It's pulling teeth when I drag her away for a weekend in the mountains or at the lake.

I will say tho, I think there is a big diff between taking time off and "partying". If you mean that to be like a mini-vacay for yourself OK, but partying in the generally accepted context I just don't get. Partying for me is getting together with friends for pinocle, not dope. And before you start, I don't hang out with people getting bombed on alcohol either. So I guess I'm not a "fun" guy. That's ok with me. My wife and I enjoy a quiet life...just sayin I don't understand how the partying folks live. Too much noise and excitement for me.

I get together with friends once a week, we get high & go out for dinner, then spend the evening staying high and talking, seems like a fairly quiet life to me- Far as vacation goes I haven't had one for at least 15 years. It's too hard for me to go back to work after taking time off & I'm not ready to retire

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top