JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see it advertised as $6 per gram here in Orgyun.
It's legal there so that price is probably wholesale to the retailer at $50 oz. Someone told me that a pound was selling for $365 here and the information was on KATU TV. MJ is valued like guns. You have the stuff Bubba grew with the tomatoes and then there is the top shelf indoor stuff grown by some old Hippie that has 50 years experience. Bubba weed is $365 lb if he can find someone to buy it.

It's legal there so that price is probably wholesale to the retailer at $50 oz. Someone told me that a pound was selling for $365 here and the information was on KATU TV. MJ is valued like guns. You have the stuff Bubba grew with the tomatoes and then there is the top shelf indoor stuff grown by some old Hippie that has 50 years experience. Bubba weed is $365 lb if he can find someone to buy it.

What I need is CBD oil/cream/etc. with as little THC as possible. The problem is since it is not yet FDA approved, it is hard for me to know whether it has been tested/certified to be what the seller claims it is.

The stuff I get says right on the label what the CBD percentage is. Some shops don't have much of a slection of CBD stuff, but some do. I look for no more than 1% THC. Good for pain, and is a great sleep aid.

Unless one is a fool, don't ever post in a open gun forum you use Cannabis.
Anyone that tries to tell you otherwise is simply trying to get you to tilt your hand.
Just remember folks, the members in this forum can be anyone.
Not insulting anyone, or trying to be rude, but antis will use these as stats to show
gun owners hitting the stick.

Unless one is a fool, don't ever post in a open gun forum you use Cannabis.
Anyone that tries to tell you otherwise is simply trying to get you to tilt your hand.
Just remember folks, the members in this forum can be anyone.
Not insulting anyone, or trying to be rude, but antis will use these as stats to show
gun owners hitting the stick.

I don't use it and I didn't say I use it in any form, I said I need it. I will wait until the FDA approves it and then when the DEA takes it off the schedule one list, it is no longer matters.

And, I bet that the WA liberals would have been very happy if she died as a result of "Safe Storage Laws" that were a part of the recent I-1639 initiative.

Note that some State Laws also prohibit felons from possessing any firearms. In some states, by definition firearms (including antiques, aka: black powder firearms) are still considered, "firearms".

For example (Hawaii Law).....
"Firearm" means any weapon, for which the operating force is an explosive, including but not limited to pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, automatic firearms, noxious gas projectors, mortars, bombs, and cannon.

In other words......know your state laws.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Far as being 'stoned out' goes, it's all in how you answer question 11E--As a person with priors, I must lie on question 11C, 'Have you ever been convicted in any court of a Felony?', otherwise I couldn't 'legally' buy a gun:eek::eek:
Even if one has prior(s), has been pardoned, AND given their "rights" back by a court order, one still has to lie and say "no" or be denied. Hypocrisy lives at the BATF ...

To those who believe that guns and drugs should come along - just imagine your family flies on airplane piloted by stoned captain, or yourself having a knee surgery made by loaded surgeon, or your kid is stopped on a road by a pothead cop.

To those who believe that guns and drugs should come along - just imagine your family flies on airplane piloted by stoned captain, or yourself having a knee surgery made by loaded surgeon, or your kid is stopped on a road by a pothead cop.
This makes no sense. Nothing to do with gun rights. Don't use drugs. so .... WTF?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top