JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
107C9152-BD19-47C6-9C5B-F4E2D42ED3C5.jpeg

To me most people smoke dope and use other drugs to live in a false sense of reality, and to escape thier problems. It doesn't help them a bit. This country has been going to hell since they been legalizing that chit. I have family in law enforcement and I hear things that happen all the time because of people smokin up thier brains until overtime they become idiots. The only people who say pot doesn't hurt you if you smoke it, are the ones getting high and always trying to justify why they do the chit.:rolleyes:o_O

FDA has approved a cannabis based drug for epileptic seizures, which in turn means the DEA will have to take cannabis off the schedule one list, which in turn means at least CBD will be legal, and all this crap about marijuana and guns will slowly fade away.

This is supposed to happen this fall.

I can't barely ever drive past a McDonald's... and I look like it too. And I will freely admit to having several vices... a gun fetish, a camping fetish, love for almost all dogs, hatred of yardwork and housework, love for good TV, hatred of most TV comedy shows, love for Classic Rock at reasonable volumes, a dislike of cats, a fondness for pretty women, a dislike for SJWs, and many more I'm sure I can't recall or won't say.

I would buy sex, but have you ever seen a street hooker...:eek::eek::eek:. And legitimate NV girls are too expensive.

Like that outlook. Sort of how Willie Nelson described the secret to a happy life, beside being high at the time I'm sure; do what makes you happy and enjoy life. If you don't care for it, so be it .. leave it behind. If you do like it, seek it out. If others don't like that, then they need to just get out of my way.... yup, good OLE Willie!
:)

Yep, Willie started out as a brilliant songwriter and ended up stupid as dirt... nice.

So we all need to do what we like huh? Yeah, it's the 60s revisited and everything goes. Except it was never really that way... just more BS slogans. I'm real sure you wouldn't want to take that idea to it's logical conclusion.

To me most people smoke dope and use other drugs to live in a false sense of reality, and to escape thier problems. It doesn't help them a bit. This country has been going to hell since they been legalizing that chit. I have family in law enforcement and I hear things that happen all the time because of people smokin up thier brains until overtime they become idiots. The only people who say pot doesn't hurt you if you smoke it, are the ones getting high and always trying to justify why they do the chit.:rolleyes:o_O

Reefer Madness much?:eek::eek:

Reefer Madness much?:eek::eek:
There certainly does seem to be a great deal of ladder-pulling and bashing-liberties-of-others in this thread, and the justifications are the usual ones (all over the map) so I am finding this to be quite the ongoing source of amusement.
It's sorta like that states' rights argument that gets regularly trotted out: Okay for me, not so much for the other guy.
Here's a clue: if it doesn't include everybody, it isn't Liberty.

I have a friend who has reduced his 20 year use of pain pills by about 80% with MJ oil. The narcotics made him feel like crap all the time but he needed them for back pain that no one would operate on. Me, I'm 71 and ate a real potent brownie once and didn't much like it. I do use some CBD oil and MJ salves now and then. Looks like refer madness is alive and well here.

BS.........it isn't cheep in Amsterdam where it has been legal for decades and illegal sales are still prosecuted by the government. Just like illegal sales of alcohol. And tobacco are here. The legal sales in Holland have become such a problem that there is huge pressure to do away with it. It costs the country huge amounts in social issues like welfare and street crime.

I hear a pound of marijuana costs $800 in Massachusetts--that's pretty low

You can't make this stuff up but where I live, I think are the dispensaries are right next to Restaurants or places you can get food. Its actually kinda funny as you drive around town one actually shares a wall with Subway LOL

I didn't get to see it, but I don't think this guy would lie

I work in the industry(as an analyst, don't hit me up for product; I never see it) and in OR alone there was a 1 million pound surplus generated this past year. Prices are being driven down to the point that some of the shops won't be able to remain profitable and shutter up. Good, clean, capitalism working as intended.

I work in the industry(as an analyst, don't hit me up for product; I never see it) and in OR alone there was a 1 million pound surplus generated this past year. Prices are being driven down to the point that some of the shops won't be able to remain profitable and shutter up. Good, clean, capitalism working as intended.

I know the street level is basically already done, as many can't hardly give it away. At first it was a boom, now its going to be survival of the best prepared. Like those that grow and own shops would be my guess.

I know the street level is basically already done, as many can't hardly give it away. At first it was a boom, now its going to be survival of the best prepared. Like those that grow and own shops would be my guess.

The ones coming out on top are actually going to be industrial hemp fibre producers and high quality strain seed producers. The largest of the shops are going to be in a price war over the coming few years and it's going to get cut-throat.

When I exit I-5 to get onto 99 to cross over to 217, there is a usually a guy there with a sign, twirling it around, advertising $5 joints for a shop close by. That is what passes for the street trade now.

This is exactly what I said would happen with legalizing and why gov and criminals opposed it; price and crime goes down. Both gov and criminals lose power and money - is there a relationship there? :D

Once CBD is taken off the schedule one list, then I will probably start using CBD on my back and neck. Not that it would get me in trouble now, but I am just paranoid about the gov sticking their nose into my business. I know a lot of people do this stuff their whole life and have no problems, but my luck is that I even do it once and I get busted.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top