JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ugh, says 45.1 yes votes when I voted no. There were at least three gang related shootings within a few blocks of the campus I go to within a three month span last term, and gun shots could be heard from one of my classes. There was also a car that shot up another car right outside the school in the same parking lot that I park my car in, which is about 200-300 ft from the building I have quite a few classes in. Needless to say, I won't be happy if they try to pass that crap.

I just can't believe people are that stupid to think that banning guns, from those who can legally carry, will stop anything from happening. It isn't the CHP holders who are causing the problem, but who can stop the problem either before it starts or shortly after. What a bunch of morons.

Last Edited:
Exactly, like someone who carries a gun now without a permit will all of the sudden stop once they are banned. Like the saying goes, "If guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns".

If you use Firefox and were to go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> remove individual cookies -> highlight koinlocal6.com -> Remove Cookies after voting, and then went back to the poll page it will allow you to vote again. This is for informational purposes only, I don't recommend actually doing it. ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top