JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Small Arms Review is one of the few print journals I still subscribe to, but they also have content on their site; some available to all and others just subscribers. I happened upon one of the former tonight that was an interesting, short read, so I thought I would share it with my friends here: Guns Of The Mexican Revolution (The gallery along the side has some interesting pictures too.)

¡Salud! :)

Funny you mention it; Chile Colorado is preciously what I had for lunch today. Alas, no Mondragón rifle, but the sun was out, I was with my beloved wife, and I saw beautiful flowers on the walk over. :s0155:

Funny you mention it; Chile Colorado is preciously what I had for lunch today. Alas, no Mondragón rifle, but the sun was out, I was with my beloved wife, and I saw beautiful flowers on the walk over. :s0155:
Sounds like a good lunch.

At one time I saw for sale a third model "Brown Bess" musket that had the Mexican Eagle crest on the lock....
These were imported to Mexico and used by Santa Ana's forces , to include the fight at the Alamo...and also during the Mexican and American War....
Andy

Sounds like a good lunch.

At one time I saw for sale a third model "Brown Bess" musket that had the Mexican Eagle crest on the lock....
These were imported to Mexico and used by Santa Ana's forces , to include the fight at the Alamo...and also during the Mexican and American War....
Andy

Oh wow! So much history there. (Parenthetically, I just showed this to wife and she said "very cool!") :D

I just checked the dinner I am making for the family and since we are about 20 minutes out until that dish is done, how about some Mondragón goodness for the friends here? Courtesy of the thin fellow who resides in the Grand Canyon state:

:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads