JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just posted a little message on the Washington portion of OpenCarry.org about NWFA so maybe we'll get some more Washingtonians in here. I enjoy this resource and I probably visit this board more than I should. ;)

If you guys end up coming to WA, and by WA i mean like puyallup not vancouver, id be more than happy to help if you need anything. Ive told everyone i know here that has guns about the sight. I think people are just either lazy or arent as into the shooting as they were when they first started out here.

Matt

I think we're trying to get a spot at the Puyallup show in the next month. There are two shows coming up, and I think Joey has written them about it...

:D

New Washington member here. Maybe more Oregon sellers have more to worry about because they are a lot more liberal than Washington. I have some people to recruit in the near future.

Scott

I only found out about this forum by accident while perusing a thread on Opencarry.org . I think you guys need to do a little more personal advertising on some of the othe major boards like TheHighRoad or TheFiringLine .

or people in Washington don't hardly sell their guns once they have 'em...

And am looking for a Rem 700 R5 SS milspec .308 fwiw...!

Am an active PDX gunshow guy but am really trying to support the local Clark Co. dealers when I can find something I want. Ammo I have to go all the way to Lakewood (or wait for them to come down here to the PDX show)...

In spite of the lefties you guys in OR have it pretty good-for now...

The Washington forum of OpenCarry got me here as well.

I've also found a Seattle located Gun selling/trading/wanted site. Its a new site and not a lot of action yet but growing.
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads