JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I spent three years guiding fishing trips outside Denali Park, AK. Everytime I would drive the highway between the cabin and the customer pick-up, I would have to secure my revolver. It was a pain in the butt. This would certainly make things easier if I was still in Alaska. Oh well, a day late and a dollar short...

I never worried about the buildings, as I never went into the visitor centers. Its still ridiculous, but its less horrible than no guns at all.

But I thought this got overturned pending a asinine set of environmental impact and assessment statements? Weren't the bunny hugging tree licking enviros filing injunctions to get this stopped before it could go into effect?

MountainBear you are thinking of the rule change done internally by the Dept. of Interior/Park Service. That rule was challenged on environmental grounds by antigunners and put on hold. Meanwhile a group of representatives elected by the citizens of this country wrote a more liberal set of rule changes and attached them as a rider on a bill to stop credit card companies from robbing you. They did give them one more year to really rob you before going into effect, hence the Feb. 22 2010 date. The changes had support from members of both parties.

My favorite Brady quote in a Komo article was "Paul Helmke, president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, said: "Families should not have to stare down loaded AK-47's on nature hikes."

What a bunch of idiots...

Paraniod society? We're paranoid? It sounds more like the Brady Bunch (and the like) are the paranoid ones.

"Oh noes, now everyone has guns!"

You mean "now everyone that wants to defend themselves from armed criminals has guns"...

Idiots...pure and simple.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads