JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So many actors who are anti-gun.

Willis' best gun scene was in Loopers with the twin PS90s (I guess P90 since they were SBR FA). Never-ending ammo magazines included.

So many actors who are anti-gun.

Willis' best gun scene was in Loopers with the twin PS90s. Never-ending ammo magazines included.

I know it, the most recent one I can think of is Jim Carey. Removing himself from kick *** 2 promoting. I don't know if he took the money but if he knew he was anti gun why take the role???

I know it, the most recent one I can think of is Jim Carey. Removing himself from kick *** 2 promoting. I don't know if he took the money but if he knew he was anti gun why take the role???

Because, like most Hollywood actors, he's a hypocrite. I don't understand why people listen to them and give what they say so much weight. "George Clooney said it, so it must be true!"

Nauseating.

I don't have the mentality that because I disagree with someone on issues, beliefs, values, etc, that I won't be their friend, can't see their movies, etc. If I were like it I would have no human contact lol.

Carrey is a head case, manic depressive, with many issues. He is in no position to give anyone life advice. I do appreciate a lot of laughs he has given me though. Do I hate the guy because he is anti-gun? No.

Actors are nothing more than glorified w-h-o-r-e-s.

Pay them enough and they'll be who you want them to be, say what you want them to say..etc.. Just don't kiss them on the mouth or look them in the eyes.

They are soulless prostitutes, vapid empty vessels..
Waiting to be filled with........... Other peoples rhetoric. :)

Yep, I really want to watch Lone Survivor but I told myself I would avoid Mark Wahlberg movies when I found out he is anti-2nd. Quite the dilemma since everyone is praising it so much.

Its worth it to see that they guy who the book/movie was about is actually in the Movie.
That and Mark Wahlberg cant grow an operators beard to save his life.
He looks like a prepubescent teen..

Whaaat the heck, marky mark and the funky bunch is not pro 2a?

2000 MTV MOVIE AWARDS - Wahlberg attended the prestigious movie awards to present the best villain category and stunned the star-studded audience by suggesting Charlton Heston would be a good candidate because he heads up the National Rifle Association. Wahlberg says, "I believe Charlton Heston is America's best villain because he loves guns so much. Maybe he should get the award for being president of the National Rifle Association."

[video=dailymotion;xtotdd]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtotdd_george-clooney-mark-wahlberg-movie-awards-2000_people[/video]

2000 MTV MOVIE AWARDS - Wahlberg attended the prestigious movie awards to present the best villain category and stunned the star-studded audience by suggesting Charlton Heston would be a good candidate because he heads up the National Rifle Association. Wahlberg says, "I believe Charlton Heston is America's best villain because he loves guns so much. Maybe he should get the award for being president of the National Rifle Association."

[video=dailymotion;xtotdd]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtotdd_george-clooney-mark-wahlberg-movie-awards-2000_people[/video]

I think thats dumb. Now that he's making Action movies I hope he feels like an ***. Because his character in recent movie shows him being a gun stud and in lots of shoot outs.

I tried to find a movie thread and thought this one as good as any.

Just watched Daylight Ends online and there's a heap o guns with a body count (scumbag zombies etc.) of probably a thousand.
Oh, and James Yeager gets his head blowed off in it. He's a natural. lol
I give it probably 5/10 zombies.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews