JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is it my imagination or are guns that used to sit for months with no interest are now going very rapidly. And at much higher prices. I was looking at older generic 1911's that last year were selling for $300-400 are going for as much as entry level Springers.
Seems like ANY gun thats under $300 goes quickly.

Its your imagination good guns at reasonable prices have always sold fast. It could be that since at least a few guys are getting tax refunds they are in a position to buy.

A decent 1911 for under $300 sounds like a very good buy. I paid $270 for my little backup .380. Since 1911s are en vogue now and few seem to have a msrp under $1k I'm not surprised. I had my eye on the STI Spartan because of the low price but have yet to see some available locally.

I'll second your opinion Taylor, I've been looking for a .22 lr/wrm (I don't know if I got my abbreviation correct) revolver; used was fine. I visited a couple of larger pawn shops in Tri-Cities and found that the prices were comperable to new prices from most of the internet sales places: Cheaper than Dirt, Davidsons, etc. So were shotguns. I've been looking for a used 243/7mm/6.5mm Savage model 99. My God, the prices being asked for Savage 300 (the most common caliber) is $550-800. Ouch. This rifle is non-existant in the Central WA area and if you find one, the price will be $900 up.

I noticed a couple weeks back that everything was selling fairly fast.At one time,almost the whole front page of Washington adds were "sold/close thread"

And I love the fact that more people are buying guns.

I'll second your opinion Taylor, I've been looking for a .22 lr/wrm (I don't know if I got my abbreviation correct) revolver; used was fine. I visited a couple of larger pawn shops in Tri-Cities and found that the prices were comperable to new prices from most of the internet sales places: Cheaper than Dirt, Davidsons, etc. So were shotguns. I've been looking for a used 243/7mm/6.5mm Savage model 99. My God, the prices being asked for Savage 300 (the most common caliber) is $550-800. Ouch. This rifle is non-existant in the Central WA area and if you find one, the price will be $900 up.

I have yet to find a pawnshop that wasnt asking utterly ridiculous prices for their guns. There is one in McMinnville that wanted $300 for a used HiPoint a while back. You would think that pawnshops would be the place to go for cheap guns, but apparently not.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews