JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well first this is an NBC poll which I take as questionable from the start. Notice they don't quote any sources which is typical. Still I find it interesting that even with a poll I believe is distorted there numbers aren't worse for gun owners. They do seem to try to make it a rich against poor toward the end. I might agree the more affluent you are the more firearms you might own. By the same token I wonder how many lower income individuals feel comfortable answering they have a gun - especially if they're using an Obama supplied cell phone. I know, I'm just being cynical.

If there are 80 million Racist White Republican gun owners in this country how on earth did OBAMA ever get elected in the first place not to mention relected?

I call bull

they claim the numbers came from a Wall Street Journal survey. Not sure how they did the survey but I'm guessing your inner city gang banger doesn't read the WSJ unless they have a stock broker to help launder their cash...

I know quite a few, though I am a conservative. It started with the KKK, made up of racist, murdering liberals.

I bet there are more of them than me.

I am a conservative but not a racist but the way liberals are treating people you never know.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Those numbers and percentages and "Facts" and "Figures" are some of the most laughable lies I've read.... ever...

I'm not for censoring "News", but there used to be a SOMEWHAT code of ethics in journalism.

Those numbers and percentages and "Facts" and "Figures" are some of the most laughable lies I've read.... ever...

I'm not for censoring "News", but there used to be a SOMEWHAT code of ethics in journalism.

Do you have different numbers you could share? I am curious where the differences would be.

I love how they assume that their readers can't do basic math so they have to spell out the change in % for them 36 to 37% is a 1% change...

And I have serious doubts about the accuracy of any poll asking about gun ownership. I know plenty of gun owners who would not tell a random person on the phone that they own guns. Even if it weren't NBC, and they showed their numbers and actual poll data, it would still be skewed.

To bad we, being gun owning Americans, can't figure a way to get an organization like the WSJ or Fox to run a poll which shows guns owners in a good light - and made up of black, white, red, brown and yellow people. We all own guns, but no one seems to know it.

Fox has no credibility with mainstream news consumers. They will never recover from their image gained during the Bush years. WSJ has no incentive to support gun owners.

No, the only way to get any traction in the media would be to get MSM to change their support, which will probably never happen.

Fortunately I think that a huge portion of America is fully aware of what's going on right now. I know it's not a reliable indicator of any sort, but on every MSM news site (and niche sites too), the majority of all gun-related story comments are overwhelmingly pro-gun. The only place where you'll find top-moderated comments in support of gun banning, are on well-known left-leaning outlets such as Huffpost, Daily Kos, NY Times, LA Times, etc.

Go to any article on NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, etc. - i.e. all the MSM news outlets - and almost all the user comments are pro-gun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top