JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why does it seem like most guys on here, have wife issues, when come to guns and hunting?
My wife must be a freak of nature. She says you go boy. Maybe she's trying to get me out of the house. She says I need the stress relief. 4 kids and all.

Last time I found .22LR ammo at Bimart, my wife asked me, "How much do you want?". I grabbed two bricks, she grabbed two more and we were gone.

For Christmas she got a collapsible stock for her HD shotgun (and was happy about it).

I feel for those who go shooting to get away from their wives.

My wife also participates in hunting, and shooting with me and the kids. Well, grown adults kids. Almost everybody is CC including the DIL's. Will start the grand kids in another year or so. It is a complete family thing with us.

Now my ex wife from many years ago encouraged me to go hunting and fishing without her. And she had her own plans as well. :huh:

My wife not only tolerates the guns, she occassionally buys them for me. We have cannons and gun safes and reloading stuff strung around the house. She doesnt complain as long as there is some semblance of order to it. I also don't complain about her wasting space with her antiques.

Wife is 100% supportive of guns and hunting. She loves to go shooting with me and friends. She grew up with guns and camping trips with Grandpa to Montana to shoot "prairie puppies.". She is not a hunter herself, she loves animals too much to pull the trigger on one, but supports me in my hunting endeavours. She's a keeper for sure.

Now my ex wife from many years ago encouraged me to go hunting and fishing without her. And she had her own plans as well. :huh:

Me too. Got away from her. The second best thing to ever happen to me.

The first best thing was when the woman who is now my wife asked me to marry her.

We bought each other ammo for Christmas and no matter what the weather is when either one of us gets a new gun she properly breaks it in. :woot:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top