JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
i dont have much to say, just am sitting here sipping a beer in a dive bar, thinking about the dude's house i was just at. hes a big time gun guy, buys and sells often, is a felon, owns a literal unknown number of dozens of guns, just offered me a very nice price on a very nice "chicago typewriter" - thats right, im talkin the real deal. not on the registry.

and i know a handful of dudes just like him.. theyre everywhere. some are prohibited from owning guns, some probably arent, but either way aint none of these mufux filling out any goddamn 4473s when these guns change hands and it just makes me laugh at the "requirement" to do BGCs on all guns.

lol watevs. great law. works great. keep up the commonsense whatever.

/eyeroll

for the record as a law abiding gun owner who wishes to keep his "privileges" i did of course decline the offer.

Yeah man.
Bikers, bush-vets ,skinheads , muhlisha, cults and religious kooks , old school emerald triangle growers , the occasional Ted Kaczynski. They are out there for sure. And I've only seen a sliver the nor-cal to Alaska species. No clue what goes on in the desert, or the Michigan jungle, or isolated farms in flyover states, or the deep south.

Gun laws no different than other laws- selectively enforced. My circle does not currently overlap those that get the free pass, so I miss out and have to follow the law for fear of repercussions. My loss I guess.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top