JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New CZ P-01 just came in today, felt obligated to get one just in case 114 did get enacted soon. Got Lok Grips for it already (pictured on the right), now I'll go put a couple hundred rounds through it before I decide on the cajun gun works kit. Pretty excited about this one :cool:

16751221204965972850651914006535.jpg

Last Edited:
Just pulled the trigger on both of these...

Trying as much as I can through this Shaw barrel I have on my 10/22….. so far Norma Match and even the Norma Tac-22 are touching holes on a good day at 50yrds. I still have yet to buy the Eley,Lapua ammo. Only really purchase what I come across in stores or on sale in emails.

9FE2C577-11BC-42C0-B558-079D04912C35.jpeg

It's a healthy thick chick….
6.5 day turn around on background.
HiPoint JXP 10mm
100 rnds … HSM 180grn
No failure to report… sorry if you're disappointed but I AIMNT lying…. Mag #s 8-9 failed to hold open on last round… really that's, but maybe that's something for yah. Sufficient eject, full battery, pop every shot.
I'm not a great hand gunner…. Plates number in order by magazine 10rn. Arrow position of targets oriented UP. 8" paper plate.
These are good groups for me at 30 feet?? 15yrds?? Sand bag bench rest on plates 6 & 8. Faster shots on #3.
It's shooting high right but has adjustable rear

Poorly shaped trigger. Pinching my finger probably on reset like stinky Ruger LCP maxx.
Fun fun fun.

I can't compare to 10mm pistol because this is my first. Can't compare HiPoints because this my first.
Maybe recoil like short barrel 9mm plus P auto? Likely a little more because my 365 don't move that much.
And the bass if you want.

Again I'm still learning the pistolas' … I'm still a dang flincher flinchy

BE050603-621B-44BC-ADF6-6E8EC2645356.jpeg D7246876-F828-4901-A1E3-26DF18D8F87C.jpeg 01408543-5A7C-408D-9E5C-EE85436CF30C.jpeg 841014B5-8DCD-4937-8BF3-421BDC40A7C6.jpeg E1A70A45-44A0-4730-8FAD-4E4BA2C7D561.jpeg

Last Edited:
And officially named it. If you see it referred to YETI CANNON…. I coined it. Dropped a few bucks on esthetics … sillyness.
Laser engraving…
Will add some white paint or something to make it pop.
HiPoint JXP

72CBEC8A-3F5C-48D9-A264-0AE022DE1F92.jpeg EABDE501-E698-4446-9C0D-1C50192F98E5.jpeg

Ordered a PSA Mid Length 5.56 NATO Nitride Freedom Upper, a nitride BCG and a PSA charging handle so I can switch over my Stag Model 6 to an iron sighted M4 carbine. (Already have a carry handle or two). Couldn't pass up the bargain, hope it shoots decently.

Picked up some .380 and 9mm ammo from Bi-Mart at the Eugene Sportsman's Show today. Man, it's painful to pay $8 more per box for the smaller cartridges ($21 versus $13). Looks like I'll be shooting less .380 and more 9mm in the future. With the price and lack of availability of primers, $13 per box isn't really pushing me toward reloading 9mm, even though I do have enough primers, bullets and powder for quite a few rounds.

It is kind of sad how much that show continues to shrink. It was all in one building this year and the Big Game room had a lot less to look at. I think it has been five years or more since they updated the Oregon Big Game Record book. The most recent one laying on a table had a copyright date inside of 2017. I'm hoping some of the shrinkage in size and attendance at the show has to do with Covid. If not, it's a disturbing trend. However, I'm not about to start another one of those "where should I move to?" threads. :(

Picked up some .380 and 9mm ammo from Bi-Mart at the Eugene Sportsman's Show today. Man, it's painful to pay $8 more per box for the smaller cartridges ($21 versus $13). Looks like I'll be shooting less .380 and more 9mm in the future. With the price and lack of availability of primers, $13 per box isn't really pushing me toward reloading 9mm, even though I do have enough primers, bullets and powder for quite a few rounds.

It is kind of sad how much that show continues to shrink. It was all in one building this year and the Big Game room had a lot less to look at. I think it has been five years or more since they updated the Oregon Big Game Record book. The most recent one laying on a table had a copyright date inside of 2017. I'm hoping some of the shrinkage in size and attendance at the show has to do with Covid. If not, it's a disturbing trend. However, I'm not about to start another one of those "where should I move to?" threads. :(
Dang, we meandered through Eugene earlier today with no real purpose and would have loved to see that show. We ended up going to the Sea Lion Caves in Florence, which ended up being closed, except the gift shop. Was a bummer of a trip for doing things but a great last minute random thought to just grab some clothes and set off with the whole family.

Dang, we meandered through Eugene earlier today with no real purpose and would have loved to see that show. We ended up going to the Sea Lion Caves in Florence, which ended up being closed, except the gift shop. Was a bummer of a trip for doing things but a great last minute random thought to just grab some clothes and set off with the whole family.
It's not what it once was, but admission was only $6 with a Bi-Mart coupon you could print up online ($8 without). I was surprised to see an abundance of ammo at what seemed like pretty reasonable prices in today's market. They had most of the common pistol calibers and several rifle calibers and boxes were stacked fairly deep. I didn't see any "limit of" signs either.

It's not what it once was, but admission was only $6 with a Bi-Mart coupon you could print up online ($8 without). I was surprised to see an abundance of ammo at what seemed like pretty reasonable prices in today's market. They had most of the common pistol calibers and several rifle calibers and boxes were stacked fairly deep. I didn't see any "limit of" signs either.
Getting back to close to normal, hope it stays for a while but won't hold my breath. The last six plus years have rewritten the history books.

50 shell bandolier…..1/2 small can of loose.An actual bandolier…. Tapper stitched ends for cross chest….I purchased because I was stuck in Tacoma for an hour and went to a gun shop, where else would I go? $14 new. And some CCI .22LR Quiet..743 FPS @ $6 a box.

8DB490C2-7AA9-4C8F-A945-7C0DE9F01AA7.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads