JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Several stripped uppers, two complete uppers, a couple removable carry handles for a couple A2 builds, some dirt cheap BCG's, and a complete rifle kit from PSA. I'm sure I forgot something else but came down sick this morning and couldn't get out so was watching the online ads.

Five XDM40 magazines, 16 rounds, before the axe falls. I need them for training courses.

Edit: received 12-04-2022, so good to go.

Last Edited:
RE : Black Friday Deals etc....
Wow.......I should have waited.

It all started on (Thursday) Nov. 24, 2022 when I went internet shopping for a new scope (a Primary Arms SLx 3). I placed an order for what I thought (at the time) was a good deal (at Optics Planet). Yup.... discount code and free shipping. I thought, "What a Deal".

Wrong.
Yesterday, Nov. 27, 2022.......I looked again (this time at Primary Arms) and I found it even cheaper. Yup......so then, I now have another (SLx 3) scope on the way.

BUT, But, but.......I looked again today (Cyber Monday, Nov. 28, 2022) and it's even CHEAPER than all of the previous days......at (Optics Planet).

OMG!!!!
Yup.......there is a lesson in there. Maybe, next year I'll be SMARTER? Rrrrrright.....

Aloha, Mark

Gotta start reloading for 8x50r Lebel

8123.jpg

Well, the call to the OSP on the background was a fun one for them.

8 firearms.

AR15 556
Henry lever 22lr
Ruger Mark4 22/45 lite
Ruger Charger 22lr
2 complete AR15 lowers
2 stripped lowers.

Happened to be out and about and stopped by Goodwill. They had just put out a Galco Miami Classic Shoulder System for $7.49. Yes, Less than $8! Not sure the exact gun it was meant for yet, but an initial check with my 1911 and mags shows it to be a little loose but works well enough with it to use if need be. Wore it around the house for a while and it's really quite comfortable. Never considered a shoulder holster before but it's nice to have options.

Leather_holster_Shoulder_Miami_Classic_1_black_b.jpg

https://www.galcogunleather.com/miami-classic-shoulder-system_8_2_1211.html

Last Edited:
As I was posting this thread pertaining to random junk bought on the internet, I realized we don't have one for firearm-related purchases. Same simple concept, lets see what you bought today (links preferred, for impulsive buyers like me) :)
Well tried to order more PMAGs but thank you to the delivery time they aren't allowed to be shipped to Oregon so Sportsman cut me off. 😩

So, I can't purchase a 2011/double stack or Hi-cap anything because manufacturers won't ship w/o magazine or with 10 round magazines.

Several well-known distributors refuse to ship to WA now. Even if they will ship to you several carriers won't ship.

Now there is some murmuring about 10 round magazines actually being 11?
11 because of one in the chamber so that the weapon becomes a device containing 11 rounds!

You simply cannot make this stuff up.

I'm hoping for an injunction or a Christmas miracle

Finally found one.
If you don't know you don't know.
There just isn't a better prism optic at the price.
My FAL has subjected the original to 1,000 plus rounds without any failure.
Then again I find Zed and don't mess with it.
It doesn't have to track it just has to maintain Zed.
Reference my thoughts on a 5" MPBR and it will make sense.

CP-1.jpg

Last Edited:
Type 38 action in 6.5mm.

I want a project that will take time to do, maybe I'll gather parts and build this into an Obrez pistol.

20221206_100809.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads