JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 1278417

Don't know when, or if it will arrive. Dollars left already. 👋____💸

Not what I was looking for, but it will give me something mess with until other stuff becomes available. 🤞 Hope it functions better than it looks 🤢🤮

Luckily, it doesn't have a pistol brace...wouldn't want to get in to a discussion about those...😅
THAT is really Cool as All Get Out, Bro!

@kmk1012

It is kind of embarrassing to share any of my firearms

Due to problems with my hands and wrists, I am limited to pistol-grip firearms for comfort and control. They want to cut on my thumbs next...I think they are just using me for scalpel training.
My thumb surgery was unsuccessful. but I do not blame the surgeon or the VA, I was given a 10 to 20% chance of success at the outset. Good Luck!

2 barrel, 2 days.

Yesterday my Compass Lake Douglas recce style barrel showed up. Today a nitrided Criterion 6.5 Grendel bolt action barrel that i ordered 8 months ago showed up. Yay.

I was watching YouTube and came across a DESIRE/NEED for a scope mount for my AK47/74.

1664256198881.png

I decided on the Midwest Industries AKSM mount. WOW......the video even told me of a discount code. Linked it to Optics Planet. Anyway, there it was. With FREE SHIPPING. But, the code from the video didn't work (yeah, the video was old). Anyway, Optics Planet suggested a new 5% discount code (which worked).

How could I refuse?

Yup....it's OTW.

Aloha, Mark

View attachment 1278417

Don't know when, or if it will arrive. Dollars left already. 👋____💸
Not what I was looking for, but it will give me something mess with until other stuff becomes available. 🤞 Hope it functions better than it looks 🤢🤮

Luckily, it doesn't have a pistol brace...wouldn't want to get in to a discussion about those...😅
Picked it up today TIKKA T3X TAC A1 16" 308WIN... Shown, for size comparison, between an 18" barreled AR and a SOCOM16. (both waiting for parts.)
uicomp1.jpeg
Folded with bolt removed, so that it will lay flat for comparison with SOCOM16
uicomp2.jpeg
Fit and Finish is decent and the bolt moves smoothly. They include two 10rd magazines, a short M-LOK to Picatinny Rail (for bipod?), a M-LOK to QD pocket mount, some butt spacers, a bag of screws, a bolt tool, a cable lock, and a couple hex wrench tools. I grabbed a few extra magazines too.

I want to try to mount a VCOG 1-8X28mm SCO, but I might have to settle for an NF ATACR 1-8X24mm because it is "in stock"... Anyhow, thought I would give an update and show the size comparison.~MTpockets

Put a joke bid on a Rosco in .22 short, one of the RG10 variants. Apparently I now own a 36 buck paperweight.

20220928_155204.jpg

Last Edited:
After years of a Mossberg 590A1 in marinecote being on my short list, finally ran across one at a price I was willing to pay ($644 + S/H) from GrabAGun:
50767_590a1_7shot_marinecote_mlok_fnqszviqnnqxxtep.jpg

Already have a Mossberg 500 (non-marine) with the 590A1 trigger group and various other upgrades. I figured I needed at least one other 12 GA option and this has the bonus of being a bit more rust resistant. So excited!

Edit: Looks like it jumped up to $699 since this morning! Glad I struck when I did!

Last Edited:
This week...Picked up a WASR I ordered a month ago, also ordered an ALG high-power recoil spring and a polymer Polish handguard kit that I'll be putting on said WASR. Also ordered an Assault pack from Verusteleka in Finland.

Today the mint condition lil'P220 Compact came in from J P Firearms Corp (A+)...So I wandered down to Phoenix Pawn & Guns for the transfer (A+ & the fee is only $25)...Now the single stack set is complete.
uiP220set.jpeg
No Televisions were harmed in the photographing of this firearm.

Looks to be a table top mini mill and an extremely stoutly built one at that.
I promised the curmudgeons at THR that I wouldn't mess with the CO or the troops here, so I guess I have to play it straight :)

It's a Benchmaster Vertical (as seen) and horizontal mill.
It's approximate working box is 9" x 13" x 9"zed
The spindle bearings come from Ford spindles circa late '50's
It's a true knee without quill.
Spindle taper for both horizontal and vertical is #MT2.
I'm continuously maintaining, upgrading and modifying the machine so if there's any interest, I'll either link to it or inundate these pages with pics.

Word of caution to any prospective milling machine owner. The tooling can easily outweigh the machine and it's not unusual for it to cost three times as much.

4.JPG

I've lost a considerable amount of weight since last year, so my gun belt no longer worked. So, figured, time for new belt and holster for my favorite handgun (Model 29). (The European cousin of said, the Astra 44, also fits well. Actually a little better.)

cuero.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads