JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
200 round of Winchester Sierra Match King175 grain 762 X 51, ......and 1000 rounds PMC XTac 55 grain 5.56 MM (M193) from LAX Ammo. $5 shipping,

Last Edited:
Yes, but found out taurusarmaumory might be a scam who wants to use a weird form of payment. Anyone know if that dealer is a scammer?
I couldn't find a website with the spelling you provided above.

But I did find taurusarmoury.com.

I ran it through a "scamadviser.com" check (I use scam advisor a lot).

It came up as a suspicious website, scoring 35 out of a possible 100 points (1 is low - scam site, 100 is high - completely trusted site).

Here's the link to the scam adviser summary page for taurusarmoury

Also, they spelled armory incorrectly in their website URL - another clue that it's a scam site.

Anyway Zelle is a legitimate newcomer in the finance and payment industry, horning in on PayPal's turf. I think they are Microsoft backed. They are real, no sweat.
@Pandaz3 is correct. Zelle is legit. I use it all the time.

Zelle is owned by a consortium of the major banks. Here's a link to a Wikipedia article on Zelle.

However, Zelle is a direct cash transfer app. Once you make a Zelle transfer, you have no recourse if you got screwed.

With PayPal, you do have the ability to file a dispute and have it resolved. The same with a credit card. (To clarify - I am NOT a PayPal fan.)

I actually went to the taurusarmoury.com website and see that they only allow payment through a cash app (i.e., Zelle) and crypto currency.

These are huge red flags of a scam site.

@Pandaz3 is correct. Zelle is legit. I use it all the time.

Zelle is owned by a consortium of the major banks. Here's a link to a Wikipedia article on Zelle.

However, Zelle is a direct cash transfer app. Once you make a Zelle transfer, you have no recourse if you got screwed.

With PayPal, you do have the ability to file a dispute and have it resolved. The same with a credit card. (To clarify - I am NOT a PayPal fan.)

I actually went to the taurusarmoury.com website and see that they only allow payment through a cash app (i.e., Zelle) and crypto currency.

These are huge red flags of a scam site.
How about how "armory" is spelled as a red flag too.

Ordered 5,000 rounds of CCI Standard Velocity 22lr for $425. I already have plenty but it was cheap enough and it's accurate enough that having more on hand doesn't hurt. I know $425 isn't cheap like how 22lr used to be, but it's cheaper than store prices by about 4 to 7 cents per round if I can even find it in stock (with a limit of a few boxes most places).

Now if I could just find a decent price on some 357 magnum...

I don't need it, I'll probably use it once and then never again, but I bought it.

20220619_224938.jpg

33-round Glock Mag.
P1040940.JPG

Ordered two... One brown and one black. Only the brown one came today. The black one will arrive later. You'd think they'd save up my order and ship my items all at once.:D

Okay a trickster, one post he says 33 (Likely a 9 MM) and the next post a 24 (Possibly a .40) and brown and black. Definitely trying to confuse me.
Tricked me too. They are both 9mm. 33-round was only available in Brown, and the 24-round was the only one available in black.

And these, just to replace the one I recently gave away... It was 31-round.:s0125:

Last Edited:
NSFW Naked photo...
UImod0.jpeg
I think I am gonna like it, so I put a ring on it 🎶 🎶(taking Beyoncé's advice)...well, two rings are on the way. A.R.M.S. Inc. #22 Mediums with the spare tacktik-kewl cap setup.

Also have the legs (Harris S-BRM notched), the knee brace (KMW POD-LOC), and the hips (A.R.M.S. Inc Harris adapter) in route.

Looks like I am "all in" on this relationship... the visual range expander will be ordered as soon as I have the rings in hand.

Hope the desire is still there after the impending weight gain.

MT (Old Skewl for this Ol'Fool) Pockets

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top