JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Laser boresighter and another section of rail-cover for the C8... since the foregrip has to come off for CMP matches, I can't imagine rail-induced cheesegrating being good for my girlfriend's hand... or feeling good on either end in the "bedroom post-game show." ;)

I threw on a q trash panda until I decide on a dedicated can
Not sure what your goals are but I would suggest taking a look at the Rex Silentium MG7 line of cans for a budget friendly dedicated can, reasonable weight/size and good sound suppression. There are certainly quieter and lighter cans out there but hard to beat the Rex for the price point. If you watch Hansohn Brothers you can usually pick them up for 30% off.

Not sure what your goals are but I would suggest taking a look at the Rex Silentium MG7 line of cans for a budget friendly dedicated can, reasonable weight/size and good sound suppression. There are certainly quieter and lighter cans out there but hard to beat the Rex for the price point. If you watch Hansohn Brothers you can usually pick them up for 30% off.
I have been looking for an excuse to buy a CGS Hyperion so I'll do that when one comes up

The CGS Hyperion, Dead Air Nomad Ti and Nomad LT are on my short list for cans to add to the safe. Silencershop has both the Hyperion and Hyperion K in stock.
I am impressed with every CGS can I own and they let their cans do the talking. That is what is turning me off of Q and Dead air. I will say my Q can has been fantastic though

This just got back from Grayguns. They did their trigger job and removal of the trigger guard grove.

I think I may have spent too much on a "people's gun", but boy it is a joy to shoot.
IMG_20210723_172421.jpg

I started accumulating parts for an EPC-9. Wouldn't be too expensive if it didn't lead to two more tax stamps. :)

I have upper and lower with a Faxon 8.5" barrel on the way. Anyone have experience with Faxon's 9mm bolt carrier group? Or better suggestions? How about buffers? Aero's 7.7oz buffer seems to be unobtanium at the moment.

Look over that LAX ammo carefully; the 44 Magnum I got from them wouldn't chamber in my SBH, but was OK in my Henry. One round had a split case
I don't buy reloads from anyone anymore. I have bought 124 grain 9MM, 102 grain .380, and 180 & 165 .40 S&W, 180 Grain 10MM from LAX, all new manufactured, LAX Headstamp. The 40 had non-expanding hollow point bullets in lieu of FMJ all worked well. I bought some local 9MM reloads (correction remanufactured) not happy with them (Grizzly),

I don't buy reloads from anyone anymore. I have bought 124 grain 9MM, 102 grain .380, and 180 & 165 .40 S&W, 180 Grain 10MM from LAX, all new manufactured, LAX Headstamp. The 40 had non-expanding hollow point bullets in lieu of FMJ all worked well. I bought some local 9MM reloads (correction remanufactured) not happy with them (Grizzly),
I buy their new not reman stuff. I haven't had any major issues with it. Hell I had a box of federal ammo with the projectiles all upside down recently. So I check all the ammo as I load them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top