JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up a nickel plated H&R safety Hammerless, first variant, in .32 s&w. Circa 1899-1903. Pre 1905 H&R pistols are all blackpowder :)

Also ordered a Polish AKM carrier and a U.S made F.C.G for the same pistol project.

I picked up a new curio, the infamously troublesome Lorcin L9MM, for 15 bucks. It was missing the magazine, trigger safety and 3 grip screws. With the cost of the new parts, transfer fee and shipping, I'm up to 85 bucks now.

This should be an interesting restoration.

View attachment 880923
That is one interesting gun, all right. Numrich has a pretty good page in case you are looking for parts, mags, etc.

That is one interesting gun, all right. Numrich has a pretty good page in case you are looking for parts, mags, etc.
Thanks, but it's already completed and firing. I did have to polish the striker channel and the feed ramp to get it running right.

A grip screw hole is stripped out though, so I'll need to drill that out and helicoil it.

Its been a rather fun gunsmithing project.

Ordered a CGS Mod 9 and Hydra SS this week. Cans #5 and #6.

cgs_hydra_v2_rear__1200x800_1.jpg cgs_mod_9_rear__1200x1200.jpg

Great to hear, thanks! I already have a Rugged Obsidian that I love, but I wanted something a little more lightweight. The Mod 9 seemed a no brainer from the reviews I saw.
Have the Rugged Obsidian 45 also. I like them both equally but for different reasons. To my ears they sound very similar on the same host. The Obsidian will likely start seeing more subgun duty.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top