JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This got delivered today!

20210421_151920.jpg

Sent payment/FFL off for this pistol for my beloved wife this week. She wished for this type of target pistol for very long time. An ever so wacky modification thread is forthcoming.

PSO-1_a.jpg

516 rds of .45ACP! Buddy sold his 1911 and made me a sweet deal on his remaining stores. I rarely fire my .45s, this is gonna last me a while considering I already had about 400 rds on my shelf.

It followed me home

And ordered a scope for it too. Will just be dedicated to this rifle

It followed me home

And ordered a scope for it too. Will just be dedicated to this rifle

Nice! What scope did you order?

Well today I purchased my first firearm in about 3 years - a Keltec CP33 because I just kept telling myself I needed it.

Havent been active on here in a few years as Ive been busy since the birth of my 1st son. Thank God I did a lot of purchases while my wife was pregnant because nowadays I dont have time for meetups and background checks. Who would have known some of the good ol days were just a few years ago. Prices are through the roof on a lot of gun stuff now I see. Anywho, nice to be back on here.

Well today I purchased my first firearm in about 3 years - a Keltec CP33 because I just kept telling myself I needed it.

Havent been active on here in a few years as Ive been busy since the birth of my 1st son. Thank God I did a lot of purchases while my wife was pregnant because nowadays I dont have time for meetups and background checks. Who would have known some of the good ol days were just a few years ago. Prices are through the roof on a lot of gun stuff now I see. Anywho, nice to be back on here.
Welcome home!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top