JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A Walther PDP Full size w/4.5" barrel. Out the door in under 15min after I said that I would take it. Gave the clerk my DL and Enhanced ID permit and he handed me the 4473 form to fill out. While I was filling out the form, he photo copied my DL and permit and went to get the gun's case. When he got back, he noted that my DL says Veteran and said that I get the Vetrans discount. The price was already lower than what they were going for on GunBroker. He completed the FFL's portion and took the form to another employee to have it backchecked. Took about a minute. We then walked to a cashier. The cashier, a young girl, said that this was one of the new ones and could she look at it. I said sure. She opened the case and smiled.

Micro 9. Can't wait to shoot it.

20210226_133731.jpg

USPS delivered a .222 Remington barrel for my Contender yesterday and I paired it up with a 3X Lobo scope I bought from a member here.

IMG_7618.JPG

Edited to add: Yep. The mount is on backwards. Had to flip it 180 degrees. LOL. Hey, I looked at some pictures of mounted ones on Ebay, and it was about half and half. I don't know about those other guys, but my Contender didn't want to close properly (or even stay closed) mounted like the picture.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads