JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A second addition to my K98k collection. 1940 42 (Mauser Oberndorf) dd block. All matching down to the screws.

image2.jpeg image7.jpeg

So much new... so little time (or money!)

A new wristwatch - another passion (you think guns & ammo are expensive...?!). Added a bunch to my antique (and modern) ammo cartridge collection, and then these... you either love 'em or hate 'em.

20201202-004331.jpg

I had to go online and do a bunch of research. Why 2... I know, right? I really think these are going to get banned with the new admin (shhh... let's keep this between you and me). A double barrel that fires 2, .22 mags, simultaneously! Called a Model S333, The Ultimate in Self Defense(?). Representing; 3 shots within 3 yards in 3 seconds. 8 shots with 4 pulls of the trigger! I think its pretty cool and can't wait to shoot this little baby! DA only and requires 2 fingers to fire. I have read the trigger pull is extremely heavy (as expected, duh!). I find it not too bad and very controllable with practice. I feel the quality is really up there for the price point. Includes (along with other swagger) a really good manual that should be read by all new owners! This IS a different breed of pistol! Also, I've read the muzzle blast has to be seen to get the full effect!

Okay... I'm off my soap box... fer now!

So much new... so little time (or money!)

A new wristwatch - another passion (you think guns & ammo are expensive...?!). Added a bunch to my antique (and modern) ammo cartridge collection, and then these... you either love 'em or hate 'em.

View attachment 785767

I had to go online and do a bunch of research. Why 2... I know, right? I really think these are going to get banned with the new admin (shhh... let's keep this between you and me). A double barrel that fires 2, .22 mags, simultaneously! Called a Model S333, The Ultimate in Self Defense(?). Representing; 3 shots within 3 yards in 3 seconds. 8 shots with 4 pulls of the trigger! I think its pretty cool and can't wait to shoot this little baby! DA only and requires 2 fingers to fire. I have read the trigger pull is extremely heavy (as expected, duh!). I find it not too bad and very controllable with practice. I feel the quality is really up there for the price point. Includes (along with other swagger) a really good manual that should be read by all new owners! This IS a different breed of pistol! Also, I've read the muzzle blast has to be seen to get the full effect!

Okay... I'm off my soap box... fer now!

It makes me wonder what the ft-lbs on target and penetration into the target would be compared to say 1 9mm or 1 357 mag.

.22 mag out of a very short barrel is an entirely different performing cartridge than out of a rifle barrel.

Glad you are excited about your new additions.

A Daniel Defense .750 diameter AR15 F marked undrilled FSB with shaved bayonet lug for the 6.5 Grendel project. edit. It replaces the drilled FSB that I used a s a mockup, because that FSB has a real low quality look and some things seemed a little off..

Interesting. Looking at their site it looks like the only option is an angled version. I know a lot of people like that but surprised they don't have a straight version also.

Let us know how you like it.
Hoping to take it to the range tomorrow just to check it out. Have ordered a Digiscope phone attachment but thats a week out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top