JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe not as fancy as a K98k but I will have fun loading these during the rainy season.

20201021_220007.jpg

A sage ebr chassis, XS front sight for M14/M1A, XS .125" rear aperture, gas lock, vortex flash hider. And a YHM rail extender to use for now.

I just need to find a good deal on the right leupold mark 4, and the clip guide mount.

I received a couple of Magpul PRS stocks yesterday. One from a member hear that saved me a bunch of $$$. Just upgrading a couple of rifles that I thought I wanted to keep lighter weight but realized that I am really only shooting them off a bench so why not be comfortable.

Oh, and........ I might have paid for and done the paper work on another suppressor this week also. :oops:

The other day I posted that I had ordered some parts for my Sig P365. Among those was a Sig coyote P365XL frame (to mate up with my P365 non-XL; some people call this config a P365X), a Sig manual safety (as my original didn't have a safety), and an Armory Craft extended magazine release. I also picked up some Sig floor plates to convert my existing magazines to fit in the XL frame. There's a company called Tactical Development that sells floor plates to even make the 10 rounders fit the XL frame which normally requires the 12 round magazines to fit. Well, everything came in and I put it all together. I like how it turned out and can't wait to get out to the range to run it through it's paces. Anyway, I promised pictures, so here are a couple.

Sig_P365X_MS_Side_1_2020-10-24.jpg

Sig_P365X_MS_Side_2_2020-10-24.jpg

The slightly longer grip feels a lot better in my hand. Better than the magazine with the extension on it in the shorter grip. Frankly, this might be one of the best feeling guns in my hand. Something about it just fits me right and when I point it in any given direction, the sights naturally line up with wherever I point.

Side note: my cell phone camera does not appear to like white backgrounds. It makes these darker stripes that don't exist in reality. Oh well, you still get the idea.

Last Edited:
I set up an email alert with Sig to tell me when they get a coyote tan frame available. Been set up since June and never heard a peep. :s0153:

Osage County Guns has them in stock, but they're a little more than the standard black ones. Showed up in a Sig factory sealed bag.

Search results for: 'Sig grip module 365'

Looks like they have the XL grip with the safety cutout in coyote, but no others in that color at the moment. They also have the manual safety kit for $45 if you're interested in that. Good communication and quick shipping. I'd buy from them again.

Pair of G43x's
IMG_1085.jpeg
Broke down and bought a pair. Thought I only wanted one but then found out two could be sequential serials, I decided it was a go.
Now they rest comfortably in their respective cases in the back of the safe for a rainy day.

I ordered these items. Aero upper receivers are hard to come by sometimes. I ordered these item from AR15Discounts.com.

i have ordered Aero FCG and I was wondering if it is GTG. I usually buy BCM PNT Trigger but I saw they some in stock and do not any FCG for my lower yet.

9CA9E218-E24D-4852-935C-2DD962D22113.jpeg

Three more submachine-gun magazines came in. But a book I acquired from overseas also came in today:

sm.jpg

It is a photobook of Germans, and other European Axis, with capture firearms. More than a little esoteric, but a treat for a gun/history nerd. :D

Went to BiMart early today at opening. Not early enough though. The line started near the door, went to the back of the store then across the back to the gun counter aisle then up to the counter. That said, the girls at the counter were super efficient and moved everyone along quickly. Got 2 boxes of Federal 9mm and 150 rd box of Frontier 223. And a can of Hogdon Universal.
That said, I did this out of curiosity and was surprised at the number of folks willing to get out early ( I was told people started lining up at 6:15 am) I think in the future,, I'll let other folks get the ammo. I'm going to set up the Dillon.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top