JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took advantage of this last week...
Just to test out the, "free shipping" part. I needed 10 to fill that last hole in my closet floor and didn't want to drive around town to hopefully find 10 matching. When UPS uses a hand truck to deliver a decent deal with free shipping I feel like I'm getting value. Lol.

I also swapped over to Wilson Combat 1911 flat recoil springs and guide rods in my .45.
The improvement was quite noticeable.

A couple new 12 ga chokes...

And another Fenix 35PD flashlight with mount and switch. Love these things.

Managed to snag these this morning at Sportsman's Warehouse.

47AAAF87-7362-4B67-BE23-5A42932AD9B0.jpeg
Best part was the price, $27.99. Sure beats the $70 to $100 or more on gunbroker!

Last Edited:
I was going to do some scope swapping taking the scope off one of my Mausers and putting it on my new AR build, then buying a little better piece of glass for the Mauser. Well I picked this up today but I think I will put this on the AR first. LOL

IMG_20201014_111734243.jpg
IMG_20201014_111908459.jpg

I was messing around with my Sig P365 I bought a while back but haven't really carried. Decided I liked the feel of the 12 round extended mags which are about the length of the P365XL grip. Found out you can order the P365XL grip separately and it fits on the P365. So I got that, an extended mag release (because the factory one is a little too short), and some more mags. I also ordered a manual safety, since you can apparently just add those too. Carrying a striker fired pistol with a non-double action trigger pull at the appendix position, it seemed like the proverbial cheap insurance. Also ordered a couple of adapters from Tactical Development that allow you to use the shorter 10 round magazines with the longer grip. Lastly, ordered up a new holster and spare mag carrier.

This will be my first EDC change in a while. I've been carrying a Ruger SP101 2.25" 5-shot .357 for a number of years now and I love a good, heavy trigger pull, but feel the 5 rounds may not be adequate for all of life's unexpected scenarios here in 2020. I'll post a pic when its all together.

Had a new Sportsman Warehouse open in my area. Was able to pickup some Grand Opening special pricing on Federal 9mm ($8.99 or 17.98 cpr per 50) and 5.56 ($34.97 or 34.97 cpr per 100.) Also with opening discounts, picked up a free box of 30 carbine plus another 2 boxes at 50 cpr.

It felt so pre-March 2020!

My CMMG 22LR conversion kit for my AR-15 platforms arrived Sunday. With replacement 556 ammo running 50 cents higher than 22LR it will pay for itself after the first brick or so of 22LR and I can continue to to train without having to worry about depleting my 5.56 stock.

BTW it also works in my Adams piston rifles after the op rod is removed, which is pretty quick and easy.

Otherwise I have been buying reloading components for 5.56 and 308. Glad I don't have a primer shortage.

My CMMG 22LR conversion kit for my AR-15 platforms arrived Sunday. With replacement 556 ammo running 50 cents higher than 22LR it will pay for itself after the first brick or so of 22LR and I can continue to to train without having to worry about depleting my 5.56 stock.

BTW it also works in my Adams piston rifles after the op rod is removed, which is pretty quick and easy.

Otherwise I have been buying reloading components for 5.56 and 308. Glad I don't have a primer shortage.

That BCG conversion is one of the best accessories someone can buy for value conscious shooting.

I stumbled upon the opportunity to buy a 100% matching J.P. Sauer 1937 S/147 K98k from a friend of a friend's retiring uncle this week. The rifle apparently is in near perfect condition and is pre-Nazi (Weimar Eagle marked). I'm excited to own a rifle with such history!

A8789E58-F151-4CD5-A2D6-306F300A2151.jpeg 5DFD34D2-0522-4305-92BB-2DC2730F3898.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top