JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought 10 boxes of 16 Ga #1 Buck for two of my project shotguns. Not easy to find and now out of stock.
1599935394865.png
Also picked up the last of my SCCY CPX 1 upgrade, Galloway solid steel guide rod and 20# dual round recoil spring. This with my Galloway trigger kit should make it run better. Sort of like the upgrades people do for their Glocks.

1599936509565.png

Last Edited:
More ammo boxes! Tried to pick up some at the LGS but they are sold out. Had to go online and order them. Planning on filling them with more reloads.
What type of ammo boxes? Are they the reloading tray type or more like the generic 50 round tray with paper boxes. I've been looking for something like that to package up some loose ammo but haven't found anything yet.

Just traded a gun of mine for this Sako L589 Deluxe .243!!!

She is certainly a looker and hopefully will be following along on my next hunting trip

Attachments

• B9672BD6-7544-47EF-8F93-FA0657F8A03D.jpeg
    B9672BD6-7544-47EF-8F93-FA0657F8A03D.jpeg
    512.5 KB · Views: 113
Had some extra time this morning, so I went to the local sporting goods shop. Stood in line 45 minutes before the store opened and 15 minutes after waiting my turn to go into the firearms counter.

I was number six in line. 9mm 50 round boxes box of Federal were going for about $0.32 per round or $15.99 per box of 50 with a three box maximum. Guy #7 only got 1 box and they were out for the day of 9mm.

As I strutted out of the store with my purchase, I had to laugh. I had just waited in line for an hour to get ammo I did not need when I had previously not waited in line earlier in the year for TP when my personal supplies were low. Go figure...

That is beautiful! I'm jealous of that old school glossy scope.

Thank you! It's a pretty cool scope, definitely old school and I think fits very well with the rifle. Here's another pic for you.

I also picked up a pound of H4350 and some 85gn Nosler Partitions! Both in stock at sportco

60ADD7F9-FEB7-4130-8212-07CAFBD67554.jpeg

The internet was really good to me today. I picked up 1000 Magtech 9mm 147gr., 500 Federal Syntech 9mm 150gr., and 500 PPU 9mm 158gr. for an average $.36 CPR. I think I'm good on subs for a while!

I've been nomadic for so long that I may never get completely unboxed. In the last few days I assembled a couple storage bin racks and began unboxing brass. I need more bins. That stuff adds up over the decades. I figure around to 30K of 9mm give or take, with a bit less of 357 Sig, 10mm, and then mere thousands of newer stuff like 300 BLK and 45 Colt (!) etc. For a while one of the used brass outfits was doing a buy X amount and check this box for free 9mm brass, and a few of the packages have bonus 500s or 1000s of 9mm. o_O

Also stumbled across a PMAG 10 pack this evening.

It's like a really weird Christmas or something.

Its my 55th today and the wife asked what I wanted for my B-day, I said Shotgun powder so we bought some Winchester WSF from Blueswarrior.. Good guy, now its time to load up some Lyman slugs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top