JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife is or was a professional seamstress and we have a 'Walking foot' machine capable of sewing leather, but I won't ask her too sew a holster and I can't sew. I just bought a second DeSantis holster for the Hellcat, a Softuck IWB for a alternative way to carry.
That's a handy machine to have. My mobility has become a bit limited as I age and I have become a fan of "chest" style holsters. I had one while in the Marines and I really liked it.

I went in to sign for my Hellcat today, did the paperwork a little before 3PM here in Oregon. Thank goodness in Oregon all you have to do is wait for approval ... Oops number 2,008 on the wait for approval. They will call me when approved and I go back to pick it up.

After refraining from buying anymore gun accessories, I bought two items that I have wanted for a long time. An Elftmann Tactical Service Trigger SERVICE-S, 4 - 7 lb pull.

1597521679780.png
and a stock kit for my MAK90 thumb-hole stock, A T I Ak-47 Tactlite Elite Package W/scorpion Recoil System - and yes I checked to make sure it would fit a MAK90 with slight modifications/fitting.

1597522494685.png

Last Edited:
Put down the down-payment on refinishing the furniture set for C.'s C8A3, and a second set that can be used as either spares for the C8 or to build a rifle-length C7A2 depending which direction her interests go, along with a spare recoil pad for each of those sets.

Last Edited:
Bought a Troy fixed HK style sight for my KSG, so I can move it's folding sight to a rifle. Also a pair of Strike charging handles. Just got a new gun belt and have an Alien Gear owb w/ seat and hard mount on the way.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top