JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_20200709_182639159.jpg

Oh thats hilarious. I ordered this on Brownell's a few days after ordering the Primary Arms CMMG lower build kit...
And according to my USPS tracking info, the Brownells package will arrive tomorrow, while the Primary Arms package is still "pre-shipment" :rolleyes:

C7 A1 fixed carry handle upper. Will post pics when I get it. For a pistol build going retro
p_078000451_2.jpg p_078000451_3.jpg

I've always used the Velocity 3# curved triggers in AR type deals that I wanted to spend the money on. They're nice and not too costly. I did see PSA hawking a similarly configured 3.5# unit for $79, maybe I'll try it later.

1594481541013.png

The Warden unboxed her DeSantis 'Sky Cop' crossdraw holster for her G-17 today (It had spent a week quarantined in the garage ... After a Lysol wipe) anyway she is in love with the whole crossdraw concept. She now intends to carry her G-17 mostly instead of her G-42.

On a side note she picked up my Taurus 66 (4" seven shot 357 DA Revolver) and asked how it works, so I unloaded it and she is happy to realize all she had to do was pull the trigger to make it go bang. Different from a Blackhawk.!:confused:

It's all good, fun to watch the lights come on!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top