JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made this:

1593965192943.png

Testing still TBD.

Managed to order up 2k CCI small pistol primers (allusive little buggers), pick up at Sportsman's on or before 7/17... :)

And 2k Berry's plated 9mm, should be delivered tomorrow...

Also scored 2k of coated 125g 9mm, as scarce as ammo has been, it's time to blow the 20 years of dust off of the Dillon's.

I made this:

View attachment 718184

Testing still TBD.
I assume that the follower is a single stack for a 450 Bushmaster or 458 SOCOM. As long as it avoids the ribs that keep the 5.56 in staggered double line, you should be good. Did you have to remove the ribs? I am curious to see if this is a good way to make it a single stack without any other modification.

Got the bug to build a Glock 34 from a P80 kit. Actually like the grip angle and I can customize from the start.
Found the slide, trigger, and back ordered some other parts. Then I go to get the frame from Brownells cart, and they don't ship to WA! :mad:

I found 4 boxes of SSA 5.56mm 64gr PPT Bonded rounds in my ammunition stash. I bought these years ago from Cabela's before Bass Pros acquired Cabela's. These are real ones before Nosler bought SSA out.

2D8C6038-65A5-48FB-99D5-B26AF365D1CB.jpeg

A wee bit tardy, but bought a PSA 10.5" upper from a fellow forum member. Now I have to build out one of my spare lowers as a pistol. Will probably SBR a few of my AR builds as well.

Driving me nuts I can't put it on anything yet. Arrived on the 3rd of July.

Picked up a Ruger Precision Rimfire in 22lr in anticipation of my ATF approval of my new suppressor later this month. As usual (always) got an instant approval with no wait!

I ended up starting a background on a G34 gen 5 so I also ordered an apex trigger and ameriglo suppressor sights. Now I need to track down Holosun 509T when they come out

We received a DeSantis crossdraw holster for the wife's G-42 and she loves it, so I just ordered her a DeSantis Sky Cop crossdraw holster for her G-17.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews