JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got this in the mail today. AIWB Wing Claw 2.0 for the 365 XL. He's got Quick Ship holsters that ship in 5-10 days rather than 5-6 weeks.
I added the "Discreet Carry Clips" for $15 and they're worth every penny. They're so tight its like they clamp on to your belt, absolutely no
sliding.

IMG_20200701_161219.jpg

Also got this scope and range finder.
Lol I don't know if I got a deal or not.
I was drinking and shopping online.
LOL. Seemed like a good deal at the time.View attachment 717030View attachment 717031View attachment 717032
They are only special when you buy both, since the rangefinder can send data to the scope. Otherwise, bought alone they are good to very good scopes and rangefinders. I almost bought the scope alone before I realized what I was missing by not having the rangefinder. Didn't buy either and stuck with a Nikon Prostaff 5.

They are only special when you buy both, since the rangefinder can send data to the scope. Otherwise, bought alone they are good to very good scopes and rangefinders. I almost bought the scope alone before I realized what I was missing by not having the rangefinder. Didn't buy either and stuck with a Nikon Prostaff 5.
Cool I'm going to give it @Melmelhunter .
For her 30.06 and the range finder if it's for the scope even better.
I know she doesn't have a range finder and the scope on her gun is really old .

I received my new handgun grips from Altamonte. They are for Smith and Wesson K or L frame revolvers. Made of G10 and green in color with a S&W logo. $84 very happy with the purchase. I installed them on my S&W 65 which was a used police department trade-in. Formerly in rough shape but now smooth and fun to shoot.

Aimpoint PRO--last piece for the M4, $420 including shipping and sales tax from SKD Tactical. Also included a free PIG cover for it, which they only had in Multicam Tropic, so that's going into a Pay-It-Forward pile.

I received my new handgun grips from Altamonte. They are for Smith and Wesson K or L frame revolvers. Made of G10 and green in color with a S&W logo. $84 very happy with the purchase. I installed them on my S&W 65 which was a used police department trade-in. Formerly in rough shape but now smooth and fun to shoot.
:s0122:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads