JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I got these in the mail yesterday. But, I just installed them today.
CZ Scorpion EVO3 safety delete for the right side.
& Manticore Arms Scorpion EVO Switchback Charging handle.

DSCF0919.JPG DSCF0920.JPG DSCF0921.JPG DSCF0922.JPG

Waiting on a 6" SS GP100 and a SS Ruger MKIV Comp to clear customs.

Oh.. and finished the matched set:

E33C18BF-C09E-4631-BD1C-E65748EFA408.jpeg

@bgdawgrr, it's a bit spendy, but it seems really well made.

It will go on a 10.5" upper and should be relatively maneuverable in a pickup cab.

I hate going to town and even though it's a relatively small city, there's sjw's, deadlocked idiots and Kalifornia transplants who think we should really be Berkeley, so I actually ride shotgun.
I really don't mean to sound paranoid, but who knows these days.

It could make quite a hideaway pistol with a 7.5" barrel or maybe shorter.
I'm not sure how good those lengths are ballistically, but it would definitely pack pretty easy.

A bright yellow UPLULA

Somewhere in my garage, there is a growing pile of black UPLULAs that I have mislaid, misplaced or were stolen by a poltergeist
So bright, ugly yellow.:confused:

Good idea on the yellow!

Put orange duct tape on our black ones, along with para cord lanyards. Haven't lost any since...
I need to cordage wrap tail something mine. I thought I lost it the other day too. It was behind a magazine.

I recently bought a couple of MagPul magazines for my MAK90 and SKS type "M." I have always relied on steel for those guns and never considered polymer. I bought two MOE 30 rounders and two Gen 3 30 rounders to try out and see if one is better than the other. The Gen 3 has steel reinforced feed lips, front of the mag and the mag catch - twice the price of the MOE. The first is MOE and the second is the Gen 3. You can see the exposed steel on the Gen 3. Both fit and seem to function, but I like the Gen 3 better. It seems stronger in the needed areas. If I had to depend on one it would be the Gen 3.

mag572_blk_02.jpg

mag573_blk_1.1.png

Last Edited:
Midway had a sale on bullets and Fiochi buckshot, thought I would look just for fun, didn't plan on buying anything. Well good thing I didn't plan to buy anything because it looks like the rest of America already did and almost nothing was in stock or available to backorder. It is times like this that I don't feel so silly for reloading 9mm, when the going rate is easily double what it was 6 months ago.

In order to make this a what I bought recently post.... I got some magpul M2 magazine caps, the .223 I have been loading recently have been going straight into magazines and tests have shown that the polymer magazines really shouldn't be loaded more than a year or they can cause feed lip deformation if not supported, hence, the caps I ordered.

A bright yellow UPLULA

Somewhere in my garage, there is a growing pile of black UPLULAs that I have mislaid, misplaced or were stolen by a poltergeist
So bright, ugly yellow.:confused:
You mean like this? I just bought one from Midway. The rest are black and I need to wrap some brightly colored tape around them to distinguish the models.
UpLULA-Lemon-e1435725682610.jpg

Midway had a sale on bullets and Fiochi buckshot, thought I would look just for fun, didn't plan on buying anything. Well good thing I didn't plan to buy anything because it looks like the rest of America already did and almost nothing was in stock or available to backorder. It is times like this that I don't feel so silly for reloading 9mm, when the going rate is easily double what it was 6 months ago.

In order to make this a what I bought recently post.... I got some magpul M2 magazine caps, the .223 I have been loading recently have been going straight into magazines and tests have shown that the polymer magazines really shouldn't be loaded more than a year or they can cause feed lip deformation if not supported, hence, the caps I ordered.
Are these the Impact/Dust Covers that come with the Gen 3's, or something different? Picture would be nice.

Are these the Impact/Dust Covers that come with the Gen 3's, or something different? Picture would be nice.

Yep, dust covers, lids, caps, whatever, those are it!

They come out to about $1 a piece, so if you can get Gen 3 for $10 it's worth it, otherwise if you get Gen 2 for $8 it's still saving a buck.

For a while P-mags were blowing out the door for $8 and GI aluminum mags were $6-$7. I think A LOT of people got a lot of mags during that time, only people buying mags at these prices are probably the new wave of gun owners. Since I'm putting loaded ammo into mags and don't plan to use them for a while, the optional dust covers are now needed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top