JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks!
definitely a lucky find at a great price. View attachment 712356
I looked in a Pawn shop once hoping to find something nice, this is what they had. I didn't have $675 cash on me to get it and someone else snagged it before I get back with the money. I have horrible luck. KXmsdid.jpg

20200620_064607.jpg

Ruger Hawkeye long range target. Once again, curiosity got the best of me. So, I bought one just to see "what's what". I think this rifle may have broken me of that habit. It's a thousand dollar "QC fail" trainwreck. If anyone's interested, I posted some details here:

Ordered a 19-round magazine for the CZ 75 for added capacity:

View attachment 712913

And a 32-rounder for added wackiness. :s0155:

View attachment 712914
Brand? You should have bought two 19 rounders as backup mags for concealed carry or non-concealed if they are CZ or Mec Gar. I hope the 32 rounder isn't a ProMag.

ProMag's extra-high capacity mags are notoriously unreliable - from personal experience with two for my Tanfoglios. Good for around 25 rounds. Then they become jam-o-matics.:(

My UTG 4x32 T4 Compact Prismatic Scope arrived yesterday. It was an open box special from Amazon for $71.60. MSRP is $200 and they usually sell for around $145. It looks well made and very sturdy - 17.3 ounces with mount. 1/4" click adjustment at 100 yards. It looks brand new, but looks like it may have been mounted once. I think that the reason it was returned is the illumination is slightly canted against the etched mil-dot reticle and some of the colors don't line up - red and green to make purple are slightly separated as an example.Not a deal breaker for me. Blue, red and green are perfect. I have noticed that red/green reflex sights with different reticle configurations don't always line up consistently. Pick one that you like, zero and stick with it.

I really like it so far and plan on mounting it on my Norinco MAK--90. Edge to edge lens is crisp. I have astigmatism and the prismatic lens really makes a difference.

1592770310707.png

I've been thinking about adding a new knife lately when I realized I don't have any Buck knives. It's likely the only Buck I'll own, so I figured I should get something a little nicer since I'm adding it primarily for being a classic American made knife.

Brass 119BR

0119BRS-B.jpg

I've bought a few knives lately also.:rolleyes:
1592774726816.png
Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Knife 4.6" Serrated Drop Point

1592772951490.png
Cold Steel Bird & Game Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" Drop Point

1592773698826.png

Cold Steel SRK 10.75 inch SK-5 Fixed Blade Knife w/Kray Ex Grip, Tuff-Ex Finish, Black, 49LCK

1592773174201.png
Glock Perfection OEM Fixed Straight Blade Field Knife with Root Saw Polymer Handle and Sheath

1592773537571.png
Marbles 100th Anniversary Razor
1592774221711.png
Schrade SCH005 Double Lockback Folding Knife, 2.88" Black Plain and Serrated Blades, Rubberized Aluminum Handles

1592774454417.png

Schrade WR3 Water Rat Dive Fixed Blade Knife

1592774878414.png
LA Police Gear Operator OHOC Knife

1592774993583.png
LA Police Gear Hand Camp Axe with Anti-Slip Grip

I probably missed a couple, but these are the sharp tools that I have bought in the last two months. I have had a lot of time on my hands with hip and swollen feet/ankle (allergic reaction that is lasting longer than originally diagnosed) problems. I told my wife - no more guns. Do I have a problem?o_O

Last Edited:
I've bought a few knives lately also.:rolleyes:

I told my wife - no more guns. Do I have a problem?o_O

You may think not.
I DO however, have a problem, because you apparently bought the last knives available on the internet.

Kidding aside, that's a mighty fine assortment of sharpies!!

And I was in Cabelas today, they had a nice assortment of knives on display. I got pulled in by a Leatherman.
The guy behind the counter lost a sale for the store, due to his lack of focus, OF EVERYONE at the knife counter.
It's been said before, Cabelas loses a LOT of customers, due to their dipschit employees!!!

Since I walked out the door of the place, I COMPLETELY forgot what knife I was looking at buying.
That's a good thing. I never wanted to spend any money anyway!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top