JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, not much action on the NWFA forums that I follow - what's the deal?

Bought some magazines.

Early Father's Day to me. X Products X-15 50 Round AR 15 High Capacity Magazine for the AR15 & M16 - $112. It is an inch shorter than a 30 round PMag. Just had to try one and I know how many 30 round mags I could have bought.:rolleyes:
I will buy one more for my FAL when they are back in stock.

x15-fde-high-capacity-magazine-qtr__73795.1584477581.jpg

5 - AR15 30RD 223 STEEL EXTREME DUTY MILITARY MAG (Asian). I haven't opened them up yet to see what's inside, but they look good for $6.99 a piece.
a16m_1.jpg
I will let everyone know how they work out.:s0164:

Last Edited:
It wasn't today but a couple weeks ago I picked up a slightly used Molot Vepr 12. It comes with a 5 round mag. I picked up a 10 and a 12 round SGM Tactical mags to see how those will work. Haven't gotten it to the range yet...

View attachment 705084
Must be a VEPR week. I just got my SGM 25 round drum for mine.

I did learn I can't fold the stock and attach the drum. First world problems.

20200602_174806.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on that! I may give them a try if I end up not happy with these.

Unfortunately my loading endeavors will have to wait until my Swager comes in...don't know how I forgot about crimped brass :(

Royal is the lube I was recommended buy someone who owned several dillons and loaded for many years. I have found it to be superb.

Seems many of my recent acquisitions have focused on compact and sub-compact pistols.

With the goings-on in the world and locally, I figured it was time for another full size semi, with a higher capacity.

So yesterday, I came home with this Springfield XD-40...
P1020292.JPG

I sold one identical earlier in the year that I thought was an unnecessary spare, and then wondered why? Not everybody likes these, but my experience has been very positive. Already at the range for a quick function test, I shot 60 rounds, and the pistol performed flawlessly.:s0155:

Last Edited:
Seems many of my recent acquisitions have focused on compact and sub-compact pistols.

With the goings-on in the world and locally, I figured it was time for another full size semi, with a higher capacity.

So yesterday, I came home with this Springfield XD-40...
View attachment 707581

I sold one identical earlier in the year that I thought was an unnecessary spare, and then wondered why? Not everybody likes these, but my experience has been very positive. Already at the range for a quick function test, I shot 60 rounds, and the pistol performed flawlessly.:s0155:

My Grandson bought a lightly used 1st generation XDM 94545BHCE.45 ACP. I gave him some of my ammo and he absolutely loves it. It is his first handgun, but he got a great deal on it and has shot 9mm's before. I told him that it would kick and to to wear thin gloves and hold on tight for his first shoot. I also told him not to worry about the recoil and just concentrate on his grip, stance and the sights. I didn't want him to develop a flinch. They are light for .45 ACP.

Since we were in the middle of COVID-19 HE Double Toothpicks, I couldn't go with him, so I gave him some links to proper shooting rules and techniques.

No pictures
I picked up a nice Pre 64 (30-30) Winchester 1894, a couple Peep Sights, Redfield 70E-T, a Lyman 66, a fancy Buttstock cover that laces on and holds 5 rounds.
Ammo in route.
I also picked up (waiting for it to arrive at my FFL) a nice Henry All-Weather 357 Lever w/scope mount.

Last Edited:
No pictures
I picked up a nice Pre 64 Winchester 1894, a couple Peep Sights, Redfield 70E-T, a Lyman 66, a fancy Buttstock cover that laces on and holds 5 rounds.
Ammo in route.
I also picked up (waiting for it to arrive at my FFL) a nice Henry All-Weather 357 Lever w/scope mount.
Double shame on you, is it 45/90, 50 BMG or some lesser caliber such as 32 Special or the very rare 30/30? The suspense is killing me:s0092:

I am shocked you got a rare one, I have two a early 50's and a '68, both 30/30 and both great.
Mine was a long thought of, missed visual memory of my first hunt, and many other hunting trips with my dad.
He sold it.
There's a LONG story involving my sibling, as-to my need of filling a void of memories.
She has the photo albums and refuses to give me copies of the many times hunting and camping.
The W94 helps fill that void. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top