JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, not much action on the NWFA forums that I follow - what's the deal?

Bought some magazines.

Early Father's Day to me. X Products X-15 50 Round AR 15 High Capacity Magazine for the AR15 & M16 - $112. It is an inch shorter than a 30 round PMag. Just had to try one and I know how many 30 round mags I could have bought.:rolleyes:
I will buy one more for my FAL when they are back in stock.

x15-fde-high-capacity-magazine-qtr__73795.1584477581.jpg

5 - AR15 30RD 223 STEEL EXTREME DUTY MILITARY MAG (Asian). I haven't opened them up yet to see what's inside, but they look good for $6.99 a piece.
a16m_1.jpg
I will let everyone know how they work out.:s0164:

Last Edited:
It wasn't today but a couple weeks ago I picked up a slightly used Molot Vepr 12. It comes with a 5 round mag. I picked up a 10 and a 12 round SGM Tactical mags to see how those will work. Haven't gotten it to the range yet...

View attachment 705084
Must be a VEPR week. I just got my SGM 25 round drum for mine.

I did learn I can't fold the stock and attach the drum. First world problems.

20200602_174806.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on that! I may give them a try if I end up not happy with these.

Unfortunately my loading endeavors will have to wait until my Swager comes in...don't know how I forgot about crimped brass :(

Royal is the lube I was recommended buy someone who owned several dillons and loaded for many years. I have found it to be superb.

Seems many of my recent acquisitions have focused on compact and sub-compact pistols.

With the goings-on in the world and locally, I figured it was time for another full size semi, with a higher capacity.

So yesterday, I came home with this Springfield XD-40...
P1020292.JPG

I sold one identical earlier in the year that I thought was an unnecessary spare, and then wondered why? Not everybody likes these, but my experience has been very positive. Already at the range for a quick function test, I shot 60 rounds, and the pistol performed flawlessly.:s0155:

Last Edited:
Seems many of my recent acquisitions have focused on compact and sub-compact pistols.

With the goings-on in the world and locally, I figured it was time for another full size semi, with a higher capacity.

So yesterday, I came home with this Springfield XD-40...
View attachment 707581

I sold one identical earlier in the year that I thought was an unnecessary spare, and then wondered why? Not everybody likes these, but my experience has been very positive. Already at the range for a quick function test, I shot 60 rounds, and the pistol performed flawlessly.:s0155:

My Grandson bought a lightly used 1st generation XDM 94545BHCE.45 ACP. I gave him some of my ammo and he absolutely loves it. It is his first handgun, but he got a great deal on it and has shot 9mm's before. I told him that it would kick and to to wear thin gloves and hold on tight for his first shoot. I also told him not to worry about the recoil and just concentrate on his grip, stance and the sights. I didn't want him to develop a flinch. They are light for .45 ACP.

Since we were in the middle of COVID-19 HE Double Toothpicks, I couldn't go with him, so I gave him some links to proper shooting rules and techniques.

No pictures
I picked up a nice Pre 64 (30-30) Winchester 1894, a couple Peep Sights, Redfield 70E-T, a Lyman 66, a fancy Buttstock cover that laces on and holds 5 rounds.
Ammo in route.
I also picked up (waiting for it to arrive at my FFL) a nice Henry All-Weather 357 Lever w/scope mount.

Last Edited:
No pictures
I picked up a nice Pre 64 Winchester 1894, a couple Peep Sights, Redfield 70E-T, a Lyman 66, a fancy Buttstock cover that laces on and holds 5 rounds.
Ammo in route.
I also picked up (waiting for it to arrive at my FFL) a nice Henry All-Weather 357 Lever w/scope mount.
Double shame on you, is it 45/90, 50 BMG or some lesser caliber such as 32 Special or the very rare 30/30? The suspense is killing me:s0092:

I am shocked you got a rare one, I have two a early 50's and a '68, both 30/30 and both great.
Mine was a long thought of, missed visual memory of my first hunt, and many other hunting trips with my dad.
He sold it.
There's a LONG story involving my sibling, as-to my need of filling a void of memories.
She has the photo albums and refuses to give me copies of the many times hunting and camping.
The W94 helps fill that void. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads