JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered a Meprolight Foresight RDS
I am fascinated by the idea of a programmable RDS
That can be programmed for several guns and you sight it in via your smart-phone
So it can be zeroed for your .223 AR carbine
Your 7.5 inch barrel .300 Blackout
and your 9mm PDW.
You just zero it on each gun and remember where you mounted it. Then you "tell" the sight which gun it's on and it sets the zero automatically.
I may actually have to RTFM on this one.o_O

Got tired of waiting for Gibbz to send me my side charging upper (backordered) so I picked this stripped upper up from Sportsman's this morning so I could finish this thing. All I have left is the KAK Short Flash Can to come in snail mail, but at least I can chooot it now.

IMG_20200523_121948200.jpg

I just bought three mag carriers from Cook's in the Patriotic US and Gadsen Flags melded together. like the holster I have. They were ordered by me at the demand of another. They are for my former XDM10 5.25 that was absconded with by a certain woman in the house. She has declared it to be hers, said it had the best balance.

I agree that my EAA is a lot heavier (but a finer machine) the 5.25 had been my choice too, but she came by it independently. I should not have spread them out on the couch. My fault. Sitting loaded on Kitchen table now.

Final part of moving. Built a table in my 2nd bedroom for doing some gunwork and household stuff too. This is not going anywhere!! Flat level surface to do scope mounts and repairs/builds.

A good light is next for this.

FCB27D36-D713-4E00-AA5B-FB588E32063A.jpeg AD9ADDDF-F15B-42BD-A6B1-C71F5E31A758.jpeg

I couldn't help myself, added a Ruger Charger Takedown Lite to the collection.

Now I need a 1913 brace.. yeah, best of luck on that one.

Found another deal that I couldn't pass up. Vortex Strike Eagle Gen II 1-6x 24mm with Vortex scope mount. This is the second one that I have bought, but the first was a Gen I. I paid the same price for both with the mounnt, first in 2015 (?), $300 from Palmetto Armory with free shipping. I was going to put it on my FAL Imbel clone, but I think I will use this one on my LWRC and put the Gen I on the FAL. Notice that Vortex Gen II has a throw lever now, two different heights by pulling it in or out.

1590551147848.png

Found another deal that I couldn't pass up. Vortex Strike Eagle Gen II 1-6x 24mm with Vortex scope mount. This is the second one that I have bought, but the first was a Gen I. I paid the same price for both with the mounnt, first in 2015 (?), $300 from Palmetto Armory with free shipping. I was going to put it on my FAL Imbel clone, but I think I will use this one on my LWRC and put the Gen I on the FAL. Notice that Vortex Gen II has a throw lever now, two different heights by pulling it in or out.

View attachment 702283
Still have not mounted mine from 2015,

Still have not mounted mine from 2015,
Neither have I :s0140:. I have mounted several red dots and reflex sights though. I guess it is time to mount it on my FAL and wait for the Gen II to mount on my AR15. I also have a Nikon PROSTAFF P5 4-16x42SF Matte BDC, with Leupold steel mounts and rings, I need to mount on my Winchester XPR in .270 Win. I have had the .270 for about three or four years and paid less than $250 for it new - with a sale and rebate and a mistake by the counter person.:rolleyes: I haven't even had time to shoot it, along with several other guns in my safe.:(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top