JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you buy those recently? I ran down to my stash and all 20+ of my 124 grain HST's are still there, so they aren't mine. :D

I have been tracking that ammo and if you can find it, usually way overpriced.

About a week ago, from Recoil Gunworks website. They sell retail HST ($40/box) and Police Department "trade-in" HST ($20/box). The only difference I can tell between the two is that the PD trade-in stuff has the lot numbers blacked out, but otherwise it's new and came in the original case quantity box.

About a week ago, from Recoil Gunworks website. They sell retail HST ($40/box) and Police Department "trade-in" HST ($20/box). The only difference I can tell between the two is that the PD trade-in stuff has the lot numbers blacked out, but otherwise it's new and came in the original case quantity box.
Nice score!!! :)

I signed up for their newsletter. They have some good deals on police trade ins, but no more HST's. Thanks.

I usually (used to) get mine from GT Distributors for $19.99. Supposed to be part of or retired from Law Enforcement to get the deal.

Last Edited:
Well, I have been chomping at the bit since I saw the A-TM folding rifle stocks for Ruger's Mini-14 & 30 announced in Rifleman magazine back in January I believe.

It has been available for March shipping through Ruger's partner in this Samson:

But I waited till I saw it on shopruger.com and pulled the trigger. Pics in a week or so if it ships as planned, mine is the Mini 30 .762x39

I got my DeSantis Nemesis holster on the porch two days ago. Wife went ballistic as she wanted NO Packages or mail (on hold) due to the commie virus. Then she found out it was from New York and that did not make it better. She has it in the backyard with others covered up but defumigating I guess. Be another week before opening.

Nice. What firearms do you have in .45/70? :)
Marlin MVIMG_20200307_170436.jpg MVIMG_20200219_171956.jpg MVIMG_20200219_171932.jpg

I got my DeSantis Nemesis holster on the porch two days ago. Wife went ballistic as she wanted NO Packages or mail (on hold) due to the commie virus. Then she found out it was from New York and that did not make it better. She has it in the backyard with others covered up but defumigating I guess. Be another week before opening.

Don't worry, it won't last long on a dead surface.

Cardboard is up to 24 hours assuming fresh deposit upon deliver :D
Plastic is up to 72 hours, again, assuming you had fresh virus deposited upon delivery.

I touched and did paperwork, at Puget Sound Guns. An HK VP9SK , that I ordered, that I hope i'm going to like. I never touched one before today.

My 9mm barrel, guide rod and recoil spring arrived today for my Tanfoglio Ultra in .41 AE. Now I can shoot it and not have to crawl around on the ground looking for the $1 a piece .41 AE brass. :s0115:

It fits perfectly, no gun-smithing required.

P4040073.JPG

One of these items.
Ruger Precision Rimfire in .22LR to complete the collection. (I'm good now for all Precision Rimfire calibers)
Rossi .357 R92 - I've been waiting to see one of these in the wild for about 6+ years. Little spendy now days but I still snagged it.

F1D2E8DD-CA4B-4E6F-B423-4349BBE56B5A.jpeg 74DA2429-6727-4E1A-8E12-8334EC80B564.jpeg

Took advantage of a discount code for makeitringtargets.com and now finally have some steel self-standing targets.
I knew they were 6 inch targets, but was still kind of surprised at their size when i opened the package :D They look pretty good and will be fun to smack down.

IMG_20200406_225037.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads