JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been resisting buying stuff.

You see.....
My GF had a job as a nail salon lady. She has been out of that job for over a week because of the coronavirus.

If I have extra money, I'll give it to her for her household.

Who knows? I might even end up selling some of my gun stuff.

Aloha, Mark

I ordered more Aero Precision lowers. I have all of the parts to build an upper receiver and all of the parts for the lower except the lower itself. I am not sure when I will receive the lowers but I do not need them now anyways. I ordered Freedom ones with an the American Flag.

apar148007c-ar15-stripped-lower-receiver-special-edition-freedom-black-1.jpg

Was at Idaho Gun & Outdoor and found this 31 round mag for the Glock. Was only $20!

photo_2020-03-27_00-47-29.jpg

Also jumped on Olight's sale and got their limited edition gunmetal grey BALDR RL. Needed one for an AR pistol I'm building, and now I'm gonna base the color scheme off that. It's gonna be fun. HELL yes >:0

olight_baldr_RL.png

Last Edited:
Found some pre-panic priced Federal HST so I ordered a case, and it finally shipped today. Besides that I squirreled away more than I need of everything over the past few years, taking advantage of depressed firearms market after 2016. There are only so many $30 stripped lowers one can buy.

Quantifiable a metric ton of reloading bullets.
while I have enough of most for years of shooting, I'm lacking a few .224 pills and some extra 9mm, .40's etc in jhp fashion.

Just waiting for them to arrive on a 53' flat bed.
@Boboclown I think you have the delivery instructions yes?

Quantifiable a metric ton of reloading bullets.
while I have enough of most for years of shooting, I'm lacking a few .224 pills and some extra 9mm, .40's etc in jhp fashion.

Just waiting for them to arrive on a 53' flat bed.
@Boboclown I think you have the delivery instructions yes?
Trailer too short, left it for a Swift driver. Hope you don't live near a low bridge. :s0114:

Trailer too short, left it for a Swift driver. Hope you don't live near a low bridge. :s0114:
Or have him back into a dock..
I laugh every time a swift driver comes to our dock. And 20 minutes later they are into position with a cab all sideways.

I ordered some 10mm Berry's bullets today from Powder Valley but it doesn't sound like I will see them anytime real soon. They say they are about 10 days behind shipping orders.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top