JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I liked the idea of the Kore belts but the teeth on the buckle that goes in to the leather would RIP out after a few months of tight wearing with a gun on it. Just keep an eye on it so it doesn't come apart on you when your in public. That happened to me :confused:
I was hesitant too. Not sure if the ratchets are different now or not, but what sold me was how I now carry. AIWB. Belt is not nearly as tight as when I was 3-3:30.
The micro adjustments are super nice as my other belts where "just a lil" too tight or too loose most of the time depending on were my jeans ride.
Curious to see how they last.
If I had to crank it snug like I did before, I'm not sure I'd trust the rig.

Nothing quite as spectacular as what's posted above but I don't mind basking in all of your excellent purchase afterglow's.
I was in the Restore today looking for some lighting fixtures when I saw the Pocket Monkey (TSA compliant, btw). Two bucks. I didn't find what I was initially looking for but SCORE. anyway. It will make an interesting stocking stuffer.

IMG_20191014_160045.jpg

Ordered some hornady black ELD match 6.5 grendel, some 7.62x51 brass cased ammo, 7.62x39 brass cased ammo, 9mm ammo, and a 762 epsilon brake for the new 308 barrel.

Nothing quite as spectacular as what's posted above but I don't mind basking in all of your excellent purchase afterglow's.
I was in the Restore today looking for some lighting fixtures when I saw the Pocket Monkey (TSA compliant, btw). Two bucks. I didn't find what I was initially looking for but SCORE. anyway. It will make an interesting stocking stuffer.

View attachment 624863

Thought this could be handy.:cool:

Went to Amazon, and they're 12-bucks.:eek:

I picked up a 30 rd CZ magazine for my EVO Scorpion. Sporting Systems had the new MagPul 35 rounders but they went fast. Fortunately, they still have the Factory mags.

Earlier today I posted a thread asking if anyone had or has familiarity with the Mossberg 464 30-30Win. lever guns and the "Brush Gun" in particular.
It hasn't gotten any responses yet.

So after having been researching it for a while I decided to take the counsel of my inner seven year old and put one on layaway today.

Bad stock pic:

719009027_1.jpg

Earlier today I posted a thread asking if anyone had or has familiarity with the Mossberg 464 30-30Win. lever guns and the "Brush Gun" in particular.
It hasn't gotten any responses yet.

So after having been researching it for a while I decided to take the counsel of my inner seven year old and put one on layaway today.

Bad stock pic:

View attachment 627346
What you did not get the Tacticool one with the AR stock?

I do think the Tactical stock to be a winner with shorter statured people, I can easily use the one size fits all as I am in the correct range, but the Warden is short , even on tiptoe, so she might like the ability to change the LOP. So there is a good reason for some.

InkedP1010382_LI.jpg P1010384.JPG P1010386.JPG

Whereas...my first Ruger 1911 10mm blew up, and whereas I sold the new replacement...Be it known, I absolutely loved the performance of the 1911 in 10mm, and I continued to miss it enough I just bought another one.:cool:

And my shameless plug for @LuckySG ...
He makes this so perfectly easy. I let him know what I want, and a few days later he calls to say "your gun is here".:s0133:

Got some new parts in and did some swapping around. Took the old barrel, muzzle brake, 13.5" 'high rail' hand guard, charging handle, gas block, and gas tube off the aero upper and installed the new 24" black hole weaponry .308 barrel, rifle length gas tube + new gas block, 7.62 epsilon brake, 15" 'high rail' hand guard, and new charging handle with extended latch to the aero upper.

Put the old 18" BCA .308 barrel in the 5D upper with the 15" 'low rail' along with the other parts removed from the aero upper. Just need another .308 BCG and another scope + mount, then both rifles will be functional. For now they get to share the BCG.

Pictured is the new 24" barrel with the aero upper and lower.

20191026_150138.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top